#ASKFAESOS

did you guys know that on june 1st, 2014 (exactly one year from today) i wrote the first part of this book and now i'm posting the last? this wasn't planned i'm actually so sad aw

sometime in the future

fae dalton//

"hiiii guysss!!!!! you know who it is! ....i'm fae, ya know, in case you didn't know." i start, talking to the camera. rachel looks at me.

"you'd think that after hitting three million subscribers you would be good at intros, but you really still suck." rach shrugs, looking pitiful at me. what a bitch.

"yeah, fae really sucks." michael says. "1,2,3,4" michael counts. i wasn't sure what for, but then all four of the 5 seconds of summer boys (perfectly) harmonize and sing the chorus of 'you suck' by abigail breslin. i still don't believe it was written about michael.

"i hATE HANGING OUT WITH TALENTED PEOPLE." i say and pretend to cry, hiding my face in the crook of lukes neck. he rubs my back and i smile at him.

"so, you guys asked and we're going to answer. let #askfaesos begin. wait, ok, but before that, isn't that hilarious. like, do you get it? fae-sos. like 5sos."

"well what about me? i'm not included." rachel pouts. she was right. oops!

"okay, the first question is actually for me. it asks, "why is your couple name fake? this is a foreign concept to me."" i let out a giggle and think about it for a second.

"i don't know. y'all came up with it. also did i just say y'all oh my god."

"ew" calum says.

"calum, at least i don't wear trucker hats at least 4 times a week."

"i look good in them." he mutters.

the next question is for luke, except it's not really a question. it says, 'baby hemmings-dalton go.'

he looks to me confused. "em, i don't really know what this means." the boys laugh at him and mock him.

"oh! like imagine if we had a kid? it would probably look like beyonce or something."

"ok probably not, babe. but that's cute that you think we could have a beyonce gene in us. next question is for my beautiful, intelligent flower."

"well, that's me." michael says in a suave voice. i laugh and send him a look. we all know it was for rachel. the questions (yes, plural. multiple people,) asked if rachel would marry them, and what flavor ring pop they could use to propose.

"YES YOU ALL CAN MARRY ME I LOVE U ALL MY LIL SUNSHINES. and i like the red ones because there is not a better flavor. see you guys at the reception." she winks. ashton turns to her, then looks back at the camera.

"what about the green ring pop? that's the best one..." calum grabs lukes arm and they both 'oooh.' if they're about to fight i'm going to turn off the camera. or, actually, i'll keep it on.

they continue to argue for a little bit so luke turns to me. he grabs my hands and plays with my fingers. i kiss him on his nose because he hates when i do that.

"fae stop doing that. i s2g."

"DID YOU JUST SAY S2G HAHAHAH YOU'RE TURNING INTO ME." i laugh hysterically, and even more so when luke stands up from the bench we are all squished onto and throws me over his shoulder. he gently lays me on the carpet because he's so nice, but then he tickles me.