seven

seven// fae dalton

jc and i were sat in adjacent chairs, a large window in front of us. we were sorting out the advice we had each chosen from twitter or tumblr and were about to start filming.

"can i please do the intro? im dying to!" i laugh, hoping he'll actually let me.

he nods, dimples showing, and turns on the camera.

"what's up o2llllll??? fae-c here." i giggle, letting my hands 'explode' and mimicking jc's usual videos.

"fae, this isn't an o2l video."

"oh."

"anyway, today im here with, you guessed it, fae dalton. she flew in all the way from Ireland just to film with me!!"

i shrug. "it's true. i have a large crush on him. he's cuter in person, ladies."

he laughs along with me.

"a lot if you guys wanted me to make an advice video- and i figured i could also give some advice to fae."

i pull a face.

"listen up, justin, i don't need your sass, okay?" i try and sound american.

"that was awful. just like most of our advice and tips! lets get started!"

i read mine first.

"help! should i text him first??"

jc nods and i shake my head. we both look at eachother strangely.

"you say your wrong reason first." i tell him.

"girls, text a guy first. im a guy. i know this. we are stupid-"

"you can say that again." i snort.

"it's true, though! we can't tell if you like us so text us like a conversation starter or something."

i raise an eyebrow.

"a conversation starter?"

"dear jc, how about this weather we're having?" i mock, flipping my auburn hair behind me.

"girls, listen. you don't need a man, okay? you need to let him text you first...because he doesn't deserve your cell phone space. preach it!" i snap my fingers as my phone chimes.

"here are the boys now." i joke, picking up my phone just to make sure it wasn't urgent.

it wasn't.

at least I don't think so.

we continue on and finally we're at our last question.

"how do i get out of the friendzone?" jc asks, running his fingers through his quiff.

"sorry boys, or girls, you can't." jc answers.

"here's the thing. a girl will make you her friend if either, she doesn't actually like you. likes you more as a friend, or isn't looking for a relationship."

"so what do you do, fae?"

"you can change her mind." i smile slyly, staring right into the camera.

++

i left the o2l house soon after, wanting time to do nothing and get ready for the pool party tonight.

turning on my phone, i waltz into an elevator. the screen brightly buzzes and the doors close. i scrunch up my nose at a few texts from an unfamiliar number.

1:23 - CAN WE HANG TOFAY??

1:24 - **TODAY

1:24 - Actually, toFae is funnier

1:25 - I LOVE PUNS

1:30 - I LOVE YOU

I start writing back.

2:34 - who is this?

they write back almost immediately.

2:34 - ur mom jk it's michael

2:35 - you fooled me! I thought you were my mom. id love to meet you though

he doesn't write back for a minute or two, but it was actually because my service was down. why was that?

i then remember i was still in the elevator. it must have gotten stuck?

FUCK NO ILL DIE I HATE ELEVATORS OHMU GOD

i quickly try and dial rachel but it doesn't go through. i panic and randomly poke and press my phone. i throw it down and bang on the doors.

"HELP ME! HELP IM STUCK! THE ELEVATOR IS BEING NOT SWAG!!" i call frantically.

i hear a chuckle from below the elevator floor and i jump.

"what the fuck? a ghost? crap, please don't haunt me!" i wail, and then kind of laugh because this is ridiculous.

"erm, no, it's luke."

"luKE?? YOU'RE A GHOST OH MY GO-"

"fae! relax, im on the phone. you called me?" he sounds as if he's trying not to laugh.

"do not laugh at me, hemmings!" i pick up the phone and slide down the wall.

"im not!"

"yeah, well im stuck- hey mike texted me. did you give him my number?"

"that little pixie must've stole it... sorry."

"it's fine. id love to meet all of you lads though." we continue on a regular conversation as if the entire scenario previously hadn't happened.

"sounds good. we could get icecream? go to the beach? whatever you want. sorry, if you're busy i didn't mean to like -"

"im not busy, luke."

i bite back a cheesy smile. he breathes out on the other line.

"are you still in the elevator?"

i chuckle. "yes."

"ok, lets think. did you press the floor button?"

"luke hemmings do you honestly think im dumb enough to not press the goddamn button?" i stand up and walk to the panel with buttons.

"for your information, i-"

i stop. no button was pressed.

"uh it's working, uh, again. uh, wow it's a miracle!" i stilt, pressing our floor and feeling it move.

"mhhm." he hums and i blush.

"i didn't mean to call you. we can meet at the beach in thirty minutes?"

"sure! sounds good. and fae?"

"yes?"

"try not to get stuck in any elevators."

-

LOL FAE IS DUMB LOVE U BYE

WAIT DOES ANYONE SHIP FAKE ??

I DONT I SHIP EMERUKE (LEMERY) OK THATS AN AWFUL SHIP NAME AHA xo em