thirty f(uture hearts)our

ATL NEW ALBUM TODAY YAY

fae dalton /

"i'm confused...why are you thinking of h...wait... do you, like, like him?" i say while trying to mask my hopefulness. i want to be completely unbiased, even though i'd love it if they dated. michael seems like he'd be a good boyfriend. hmm... maybe i should ask him out? hA.

"i don't know, fae. it's like we'll be texting and he'll give some mixed signals. like border line 7th grade you." i laugh at her comment but am still listening. in 7th grade i thought i hated rachel, but neither of us really had any friends and i kind of thought she seemed really cool. so one day i'd be like 'hey your outfit is really cute' and the next i'd be like 'hey your outfit is really cute.' but like sarcastically ya know?

i don't know why she vouched to be my friend. well, her mistake.

it's really dark in the theater and the movie is playing pretty loudly, even though we're the only ones in there. i think there might have been some other people watching frozen in the next room over. rachel pauses to take a sip of tea, her face looking like she has a million thoughts.

she runs a hand through her brown, long, and perfectly wavy hair and sighs.

"and then all of the sudden, he's too cool for me. ya know, like he writes back one word answers and tells me he can't meet up with me when i didn't even ask! like, even as a friend that's pretty rude."

"rache, what a fuckboy." i blurt and that seems to make her feel better. she gives a small smile.

"i just- i just kind of feel like i could like him a lot. i should probably just forget it." she admits and purses her lips. i truly feel sorry for her. she's my best friend, i love her to death, and she deserves a nice boyfriend.

"honestly i'd love it if you guys dated. but for now, i think you're fine as friends and maybe you should show him that." my advice may be okay, but the truth is i don't know the answer.

she nods her head and turns to watch the movie for a moment. the movie seemed very dumb. but those are my favorite types of movies, i guess.

"so you and luke went on a date today." she teases. hOnestly it kind of was, right?

"yeah, and we kissed goodbye and everything." i say sarcastically. except it was true. she didn't need to know that.

"so, actual real talk." she starts, hitting me on the arm.

"great way to start a serious conversation, but, yeah?"

"are you going to pull the moves on cutie pie lucas, or nah? because if you don't, he seems nicer than mikey." she says while pulling out her phone. she unlocks it and it lights up her face.

"ew- what- no! hahaha! whAt!" i act out. my lying really sucks. i need to work on that tbh. rachel laughs loudly and i put my face in my hands.

"i don't know! i mean, i don't not like him but i already friendzoned him and like how do you get someone out of the friendzone? do you need to call the police or something? it's dificult i don't know!" i ramble and laugh.

"oh come on, that's not what you're afraid of.. is it?" she looks a little surprised.

"i don't know. rache, our relationship is a lot of 'i don't knows."

if you don't know, then date him because he's hot.

"well, you're lucky i know a thing or two about a thing or two." rachel says confidently.

"did you come up with that?" it sounds like vaguely familiar but i don't know where it's from. (CALUMS TWITTER BIO HA NERD)

"i don't know, but my point is, i'm going to make you a list. a list to help you and help him and help both of you fall in love! oh, what a great project! step by step we're going to get in a relationship."

"wow, pretty sure this is a terrible idea,"

i pause, thinking it over. i look to her excited face. how could i say no?

"but also it's me and luke in the relationship. i hope you know that, okay? and also, since i'm a terrible person that's pretty dumb; let's try your list idea." i shrug, because rach seems to be interested, and why the hell not.

+

@Rachel_Chandler: empty movie theater , much junk food , and this nerd<3 *attatched pic of fae*

@faedalton: anti-friend goals . rach knows nothing abt love , and she ate everything<3 *attatched pic of rachel*

+

so ya basically next few chapters are going to be her trying to take rachel's advice it'll be gr8!!!!
honestly rachel knows like some stuff so this may be an ok idea

or is it

*cue dramatic music*
+
and i know im not that close, but my ultimate goal for this story was 10k reads and i want to get it so bad💗💗
+
going2 be some time lapses in between chapters just so u know (idk i thought it was obvious)

thanks for reading lub chu guys