eleven

warning: its kind of a filler sorry :-( if you vote ill update and the neXt chapter is my fav !!!

eleven// fae dalton

"do i wear mascara?" rachel asked in a rushed manner. we were currently in the too small bathroom of our hotel. i was standing on the porcelain toliet seat and rachel was choosing hair products and makeup from her many bags on the ground.

"i don't know. do you?" i say with a goofy grin, adjusting my bikini top.

she gives me a killer look. "not the goddamn time, dalton."

i mumble an apology and continue to braid my hair, throwing it behind me. i purse my lips, looking at my american flag muscle tee (thanks to a fan) and my faded denim shorts. anything i wore seemed to make my red skin even brighter so i just forgot about it.

"no, don't. we're just going swimming." i say, shrugging and hopping to the ground.

"with hot boys but okayyy." she sighs, making a kissy face in the mirror and looking slightly satisfied.

yes, rachel was a beauty guru. it's only human nature for her to love this kind of stuff. i wasnt like that at all, actually. i could care less about how i looked to other people and quite frankly i dont understand how we get along so well. opposites attract, i suppose.

"you wouldn't want to date any of them, would you?" i ask, only of out curiosity.

she thinks about it, packing up her stuff. she leans on the door frame and finally makes eye contact.

"maybe. you have to give them a chance before shooting them down. its only fair that you're allowed a shot." she says.

"damn." i breathe out, not expecting such a serious answer. she blinks up at me with soulful eyes.

i click my tongue. "lets not be late then. shall we?" i ask in a joyous tone.

she gives a small, off smile and we leave the hotel.

-

the pool was cool, the air was warm, the music loud and the people happy. nothing is missing. a perfect evening with some of the most perfect people ive ever met. naturally i got to talk to each of the o2l boys more and more, and naturally i took a liking to them. but, jenn and andrea seemed to be my favorites to talk to. maybe it was the carefree and easy going personalities they had but every conversation was entertaining and i found myself interested in anything they had to say.

rachel was seemingly slightly buzzed from the few beers she drank. we would have to taxi anyway, though, because that's the way we came.

god, i was already thinking about leaving.

it's not like i wasn't having fun, it's just i didn't feel like i fit in with those youtubers. id much rather be with the carefree and dumbass band, 5sos.

though that's aside the point. i guess i was also put off because of my big ass sunburn. damn, did every single person have to comment on it? like come on, i know it's there.

as if on cue, a dripping jc stomps over to me. he shakes his hair like a dog and it gets all over me. i 'playfully' scowl. GEEZ SORRY IM IN A BAD MOOD

"fae, you got a little something right..." he gestures to my body.

i gasp, looking down. "oh my golly gosh darn!" i stilt, putting on a texan accent because jc is from there.

"my oh my, mister justin i did not re-a-lize i was fucking burnt like my own cooking." i use a serious monotone voice at the end, completely fed up.