twenty five

twenty five// fae dalton

i pace the hallway, back and forth, back and forth. pulling at the roots of my hair i let out a strange noise. oh no, oH no.

"rachel, i mean i dont even know why im freaking out! i lost my chill.. I LOST MY CHILL." i say quickly, before calming myself. ok, calm. im good. just slight anxiety.

rachel looks sorry as hell. i don't blame her. i know it probably wasnt her idea, so im not mad at her. also, becuase i kind of had fun. but that's not the point.

"fae. what. happened??" she says, keeping her voice low so she doesn't disturb any of the patrons in the rooms next to us. i sigh and slide down the door. looking up at rachel i pat the ground next to me.

"well, at first, it was fine and hella fun!" i begin with, using broad hand motions. her face brightens.

"but then, it kind of, i dont know what happened, but like, it got weird." i see her mouth the word weird. okay, so im doing a bad job of explaining this. that's fine.

"he tried to fucking kiss me, rachel." i blurt. it sounds wrong saying it out loud. luke seemed like the kid who would ask to kiss you first, anyway. her eyes widen and she cups a hand over her mouth. it's almost as if she's ..

she's trying not to laugh! i hit her on the arm. "stopp."

"aw! it's so cute i- wait.. what do you mean try?" she stops and looks at me hardly.

i shrug. "rach, i don't like him- like that. he's a great friend, and super cute and nice, but, but i don't want a boyfriend." although, maybe he wasn't even asking that of me.

"i didn't kiss him. i didn't want to." i say casually. im okay with my decision.

she smiles softly and grabs my hand. "babe, that's fine. but you should give him a chance instead of friendzoning him."

friendzone? i scoff aloud. "i didn't- he doesn't-"

"fae, he does too like you." she says and im honestly shocked. a relationship would work out awfully for both parties. i mean, it'd be fun, but it would have to end, and he'd be all over the world and his fans are mean (and cool) and i have my life too.

"oh my god, rachel, i friendzoned the kid!"

+

@Luke5SOS: Here's to teenage memories I guess :/

@Ashton5SOS: @Luke5SOS is like a dumb little brother to me

+

oK SO NOW WE KNOW THAT LUKE LIKES FAE SO 1/2 IS ALL ABOARD THE FAKE TRAIN

hope ur day is well and u eat good food and smile alot and wave to strangers and find money xx

em

ps do u like the new cover i love luke hemmings woweee