hella twenty nine

5K IM GOING TO BUY YOU ALL SMALL HORSES THANK U DOULBE UPDATE

fae dalton/

i felt my jaw loosen slightly. my eyes widened but i smiled. luke stood in the doorway, in an 'offspring' black band shirt and plain black jeans. he had a grey beanie on and held out his arms in the doorway. i hugged him hard, so glad to see him.

yes, i know it had been like less than a day, but i missed him and i needed someone. he grinned.

"hey, guess what!?"

"what." i say, looking up at him, sudden happiness filling my chest.

"i brought chipotle!" he exclaims. i jump up, beckoning him inside.

"you did??"

"no, fae i told you i dont like chipotle." he says, ok he didn't actually bring me chipotle. that's okay because luke is here with me. i thought he had to do something? (he has 2 do u, fae) (omg sorry)

he sits on the bed and i sit next to him. "fae, be honest." he starts. he doesn't make eye contact, just spins the ring on his finger. i raise an eyebrow.

"yes?" im not quite sure what he's going to ask.

"are you okay?" i pause, looking at him. he seems kind of nervous, kind of scared, and very gentle. i let out a breath, smiling to myself. i didn't really need to think about the answer.

"im okay, luke. im better now that youre here." and that was the honest truth.

"so," he says quietly. "you like the song i told you about?"

"i love it. like, so much." i blink up at him before turning on my side. before i knew what was happening, he grabbed my hand. he also started humming. softly singing superman, and i became a little sleepy.

i liked how his hand felt in mine, though his were like huge. you know what they say about boys with big hands,

they have big hearts.

but in all honestly, as im laying down, being sung to softly, and being brought happiness when i needed it, i realized something. and maybe this was wrong, and wasn't even true, but he was my favorite hero. my favorite derpy, lame, stupid, adorable hero.

and if he had kissed me yesterday, it wouldnt have been so bad, and in fact, i would have liked it. because i like having luke in my life.

and maybe more than a friend.

-

HOLY S HIT ITS HAPPENING ???????? OHMYGODSLW