thirty eight

rule no.3 : go on a 'not date' ft. luke and friends . also do some push ups you look weak

fae dalton/

lucky for me, tonight was the night luke wanted everyone to see a movie. so then i would finish this rule.

also, im not doing push ups, im going to watch friends. today i was going to vlog and hopefully film a collab with some other youtubers who are cooler than me. i wanted to film with lohanthony, rebecca black and andrew lowe. aka some of the most hysterical, beautiful, i've-never-met-them-in-real-life people.

i watched a few episodes and then checked the time. when i realized i only had 15 minutes until i had to meet up at the o2l house. i don't even know why we're meeting there, but whatever.

i slipped on some high waisted shorts from american apparel and a plain white crop top. i find a few rings and put on a long silver necklace. i manage to put on my socks and sneakers as i'm walking out the door. i text in our group chat and say i'll be on time.

eventually i make my way to their house and am met by a huge hug from behind as i was about to knock on the door.

i clutch my camera bag in fear it was a robber. it wasn't.

"anthony!!!!!" i squeal and hug him. he jumps up and laughs with me.

"oh my god, you're short!" is the first thing he says to me. i giggle and knock on the door. while waiting for them i stare him down.

"i'm literally taller than you."

"quit your bitchin, girl" (an; idk that sounds like something anthony would say)

"what. ever."

the door pulls open and we're greeted with andrew. he doesn't even smile, he justs sarcastically stands and looks at us standing on the porch.

"ugh." i say before he can. he slightly smiles and i exaggerately hug him. he lets us in and i hear loud music coming from the other room. honestly, there are some awesome youtubers here. i wish rachel was here.

"hey!!!" all the pretty people chorus. i slip off my converse and wave to them. then we take some selfies, chat a little, i eat some strawberries. all in all, i'm having fun.

me, rebecca, andrew and anthony all sit in bar chairs in the kitchen. kian offers us something to drink and we all say no.

"okay, let's go. put our minds to work. how should we embarrass ourselves in front of hundreds of thousands of people?" i say while pulling out my phone.

"we could do a tag?" rebecca offers. i didn't really want to do that.

"let's just rant." anthony says with a shrug. that sounded pretty fun. this is like, the realest group of people ever so i think a few minutes of us just talking would be damn funny.

"or a challenge, but i'm lazy as hell so maybe no." andrew starts to say but then rejects his own statement.

+
"hey guysss!" i sing.

"i'm rb, rebecca black. the blackest of the rebeccas- oh my god fae edit that out." i laugh and she hits my arm. i throw my hair behind my shoulder.

"i'm aNTHONYYYYYY YASSS." he yells and jc tells him to shut up.

"call me andrew lowe. because that is me." he deadpans.

"and, of course, it's me, your homegirl fae."

"she's not with rachel!" andrew adds. i send him a glare.

"don't joke about my girlfriend." i say sternly.

"anyway, we're going to be talking about popular and trending topics worldwide." she says dramatically. i imagine i'll add some great sparkly effect. we plan on talking about the new drake album, parks and rec finale, and my favorite thing... THE DRESS.

if you don't know what i'm talking about, 1) who are you and how do you not know

and 2) it's this dress that really messed me up, along with like everyone. it looks blue&black to some people, and white&gold to others. i saw blue and black. if you don't then i'm not talking to you.

i have so much editing to do, we curse and laugh hysterically. at one point, anthony is crying, rebecca is on the floor, and andrew has drank over 8 capri suns. soon enough it's time to end the video.

"omg, i have no idea what even happened in this train wreck of a video," i start to conclude the video. rebecca moves from her chair and sits on my lap. her black hair is in my face and i move it out of the way so i can see the camera.

"wait we have one more topic to cover!!" she interjects. i raise an eyebrow.

"uh, no we don't?" anthony says.

"yes, fae and 5 seconds of summer."

"oh my god, leave me alone." i groan.

"fae is probably a groupie." andrew says in his sarcastic voice. truu.

"that's enough." i try and raise my voice to interject.

"wait, but i want to makeout with luke so just-" rebecca starts. a tinge of jealousy waves over me. this is pretty awkward.

"IM UNCOMFORTABLE THOSE ARE MY FRIENDS." i try and talk over them.

"i'm going to agree with what rebecca says." anthony says. andrew raises his hand in agreement.

"ok that's enough of this video goodbye. like and subscribe to me, but not to them!"

"well that was just plain rude."

+

@faedalton: new video tomorrow with some punk ass nerds @RebbeccaBlack @Lohanthony @AndrewLowe *attatched selfie*

@tbhyoutube: FAE IN LA IS MY RELIGION SHE'S SO HAPPY AND MAKING NEW FRIENDS I

@faedalton: @tbhyoutube no today i wasn't with rachel that can't be a good thing

@tbhyoutube: @faedalton OHNGMSD BUT DON'T LET LA BREAK UP FAECHEL

+

ok so basically she's still a youtuber nice

SORRY THIS IS A GROSS CHAPTER BUT YALL 10K

DONT GO INACTIVE ON ME THE STORY IS ALMOST DONE?!