twenty seven

THANKS FOR 4K YALL ROCK

fae dalton//

basically everyone left after that. i don't think it was directly because of me, because after me n luke had our chat we were all good.

the whole gang climbed into one bed and crowded around my laptop. we went onto netflix and i immediately put on 'friends.' because it's the shit and jennifer aniston is my mom okay.

"hey," calum said with his arm around ashton. we all look at him.

"there's six of them, and six of us!" he laughs and i smile.

"im chandler. because im witty, sarcastic, and kind of an asshole." i say, because it's true. i dare any of them to mention the fact we're not the same gender. it's irrelevant.

"id be monica. honestly, im so picky." rachel says and i giggle. it's true, but not quite for that reason.

"calum would be rachel because he's a clueless princess." ashton jokes.

"luke can be ross. lil awkward sunflower." michael says and this i agree with. luke does also have a crush on calum. (AND APPARENTLY ME BUT-)

"ashton is joey. he's super weird but good weird and get's the ladies." someone, i think calum, explains. i fist bump ashton.

we watch a little while longer.

"wait, shit! that means im phoebe!" michael randomly states. i laugh and consider how true it is. he's hillariously strange.

"smelly cat, smeelllly cattt what are they feeding you?!" we all sing, joking about his 'character.'

anyway, after singing the theme song a little longer, the boys decide they have to leave. i kinda thought it was going to be a sleepover but it's okay. they're probably too busy for us. i want to go talk to luke again and make sure he's okay, but i don't. they chorus goodbye and rachel hugs them, i don't because all that food made me feel sick as hell, bruh.

me and rach climb into our beds and she pulls out her ipad to read. i take out my phone and decide if i should text luke. of course i know, i should let him waste his data on me, but i feel bad about earlier tonight. maybe not bad, just strange.

fae dalton: hey so do u want to know what my fav emoji is

fae dalton: its the door 🚪🚪🚪

luke hemmings: fae doorton

fae doorton: i wanted 2 say srry abt tonight?? like im v awkward and idk i feel bad?? oK

there's a pause in which he does not write back. he probably feels weird about the situation, that i most likely ruined. he doesn't write back still.

fae dizzle: im just not really dating rn its not u

fae dizzle: omg i just pulled the 'its not you its me' line sorta

luke hemmings: omg i was just on the recieving end of the 'its not you its me line' 

luke hemmings: i was thinking on monday night we can go see a movie? 

i stare confusedly at the screen, frowning in my bed. does he not get the message?

luke hemmings: SHIT WAIT NO NOT LIKE THAT

fae doorton: lolololol

luke hemmings: #majorderp i meant as a group but like yeah

fae doorton: #majorderp ?? excuse me can u stop

luke hemmings: excuse me no

i tell him that that would probably work and that i had a fun time being locked in the bathroom with him. we exchange a few smiley faces and random emojis before i tell him im going to sleep. before i leave he tells me to listen to the song 'superman' by joe brooks. i agree.

putting in headphones, i sigh and turn off my phone. the acoustic guitar surrounded me and i fell in love with the song. though, it would have been nicer if luke had been the one singing it to me.

-

@Luke5SOS: You always make me derp.

@Luke5SOS: If I could be your superman, I'd fly you to the stars and back again.

@Luke5SOS: I need some cereal or something

@Michael5SOS: @Luke5SOS: wtf go to sleep

-

so basically he's whipped and she's like well

just keep waiting, children we're almost there ok