twenty two

// fae dalton

"hey guys, it's me!" i do the signature peek-a-boo that i always do before videos.

all the boys and rach join me in doing so. how cute, my little minions!

"and i found these really reAlly great friends, but they were busy so now im filming with these nerds."

the squad all 'oohs' at my burn. they're such nerds what the hell. but actually this is pretty weird because i barely even know the band. this is going to get really awkward i can feel it.

ashton grins, "so, fae, what've we got planned today?!"

"glad you asked." i say, gesturing to rachel (who was sitting next to michael.) she knew what my idea was.

"so, me and fae did our research and learned that you boys dropped out of school." she starts.

i turn to luke and shake my finger. he grabs it and playfully throws it down. i pull a face.

"dude, we just wanted to see if you can read, basically." i say in an accidentally unattractive voice. luke lets out a high giggle.

michael sighs. "oh! i thought this was going to be like, embarrassing."

"ew, reading." calum mutters. i turn to him with eyebrows raised, trying not to smile.

"wait, but fae!" ashton interjects, rather stilted. at least one of the boys was playing along. ashton is running this show.

"yes, ashton?" rachel answers.

"what are we going to be reading?"

"oh shit." calum says after a breif pause. ugh, i would have to edit the curses out. gross.

luke is giggling behind my shoulder.

"please don't make us do it!" he mutters, close to my ear. he knows what we're about to do.

"oh shit." michael repeats. ok they seriously need to stop with the curse words. ugh!

"do you boys know what boyxboy fanfiction is?"

-

luke gulped, blushed again and looked back at me, as if asking 'do i have to?'

ashton laughs. "c'mon, mate, just do it already!"

"ok...um... michael looked at ashton with a mysterious look in his eye. ashton- ash-" he stops, trying not to laugh.

the game we made up is that they each have to read a section of a few stories without laughing.

then they pass the story to the next boy. let me tell you, it was hard not to laugh.

"ashton was turned on, to say the least." he finally says quickly, clamping his mouth so he wouldn't laugh.

ashton practically yelled he found it so funny.

yeah, he was probably the worst at this.

michael was really good- which surprised (and worried) me.

calum stares at the phone screen.

"while in the crowded party, mike reached for his drunk- there's a spelling error?"

"okay, mike reached for his drunk but accidentally missed the table and grabbed calums thigH." he chokes back laughter, and at that point everything is uncomfortable.

we all turn away from eachother and the camera, trying to hide our wild laughter. i love this! im so smart what a gr8 idea. but, yeah, basically it's going to be a 4 minute video of 5 seconds of summer reading their own fanfiction with themselves. they're lucky i didn't make them act it out. ok that sounded bad. 

michael takes the phone.

"they're now back at lukes place- what? how did we get there?"

i shrug, "just keep reading."

"luke's house? like his family's house? uh... this took a turn." ashton laughs, making a face.

rachel falls into michaels shoulder.

"they're crazy drunk and crazy h-"

"no! don't say it!" ashton says, covering his ears.

rachel takes the phone.

"they can't keep their hands off each other or their voices down. they move tOwards the couch!" she exclaims cutely and nervously.

"ugh, this is weird." i tell them.

"alright, um, just as michael makes the first move to the not asian boy-" i pause, to regain my coolness.

everyone hoots and hollers and 'michaels move.'

i grin.

"luke walks in, crying."

luke takes the phone.

"why am i crying?" he mumbles.

"i walk in crying and say 'ive done something bad.'"

the boys look to ashton to finish the story.

"luke tells the boys that he's- oh my god. he got ashton pregnant and accidentally killed him."

"WHAT" Michael is the first to yell and we ditch the whole serious act, and laugh until my stomach hurts.

there are tears in Rachel's eyes.

"what just happened oh my god."

when the laughter died down, which is after a while, i lay across all of the group.

"like and subscribe, i love you, stay cute and fun and your eyeliner is on fleek today!"

i blow a kiss to the camera and get up to shut it off.

-

@Luke5SOS: honestly please don't watch faes next video

@Calum5SOS: I feel like I need to go do charity or something

@rachel_chandler: um well u see ...

@faedalton: I LOVE MY FRIENDS

@Luke5SOS: @faedalton YOUR FRIENDS DONT LOVE YOU

-

ok what is going on with ashton's rumoured girlfriend and also calum smoking and wow so much drama smh @5sos clean up yo act 

BUT CALUM IS 19 WHAT THE FUSLCK NOT OKAY???