THEY KISS??? twenty four

im watching ahs while writing this, so this may be um.. twisted? nah probably not

fae dalton//

i have no idea what my so called friends did to us to get us locked in here, much less why, but yep. luke and i were unable to open the door of the bathroom.

i don't even think they're in the room still.

"hey-" i start. he interrupts me.

"so, you know that episode of how i met your mother?"

"you're going to have to be more specific." i say, smiling. he looked funny, sitting cross legged on a towel because the tile floor was cold.

"marshall and lily are stuck in the bathroom because ted has a girl over?" he continues.

"i don't really watch that show. but i can quote any line from the office if that counts."

"what?! this changes everything, fae." he says dramatically, as if we're in a soap opera.

"please, luke, puedo cambiar para ti!" i say dramatically and his eyes widen. as an irish girl, it did usually come as a surprise that i was able to speak some spanish. and that's a very small amount.

"what was that? damn, it was hot."

i shrug, trying not to blush at his dumb remark. "i thought we were reenacting a spanish soap opera?"

i really wish i had my phone tbh. this was awkward as hell!

"want to play a game?" he asks. oh, hell no. im not playing 20 questions. cliches can suck my ass.

"yea, ok. but i get to choose what game." he looks up devilishly.

"lets play.." i think about it.

"i spy!" i blurt. he grins and tells me to go first.

"okay, well, i spy something..white."

"wow, fae, that's racist." he says matter-of-factly and i sigh. how rude! though he is a little pale.

"jesus, luke! it's the bathtub. i don't want to play anymore."

it was only eleven o'clock but i was worn out from days past and after eating all that food, i felt exhausted.

where would we sleep? can i just take a nap? god, when would rach let me out of here?

i knew it would be rachel to let me out because she always felt guilt ridden when pranks went on too long.

"dibs on bathtub!" i yell, loudly. luke groans.

"couldn't we just share it?" he whines. share? the tub is so small we'd have to.. like.. cuddle!? im totally down for a cute cuddle sesh but luke only saw me as a friend.

and vice versa.

anyway, i got the bathtub after struggling to push the lanky giraffe off me. gross as it may be (i put towels down,) i fell asleep rather quickly.

when i woke (it couldn't have been much later than 11:45) (pm.. not am..) my back hurt and a light snore came from the floor.

the floor?

groaning, i sat up and put my hair in a bun. i popped out of the bathtub and sat on the rim, kicking my feet softly.

luke was snoring. it was fucking cute. he was curled up on top of two towels, blonde hair stood out against the starkness of the cloth.

im going to blame my following action on a few things. first, i was tired. second, i was uncomfortable. third, luke looked super snuggly.

i crawled to the floor with him, putting his arm around my to support my head. he was warm and smelled fresh and clean. (sO fresh n so clean clean)

i didn't quite fall back asleep but i was like halfway there. lost in thought.

he made a weird noise and i giggled. turning towards him i said hey.

"hey." he breathed out. he stared at me. i was a little uncomfortable.

i sat up, as did he. we both sad criss cross.

"i say 12 minutes." i blurt.

"what?"

"12 minutes till they let us out of here."

"oh, ok."

"okay?" i ask, just natural instinct to quote 'the fault in our stars.' sorry i know im not funny but i can try.

"um, yeah. i said that." he says, confused and making a squinty face.

"okay, bruh. fault in our stars?? gee, thanks, buzzkill."

"please, call me luke."

"besides," he continues. "ive never seen that."

"well then. you just went 100 to 0 real quick." i say. he grins.

"no, that's not good." i inform him, incase he wasn't aware that being a 0 sucks.

"you think i was once a 100!" he laughs adorably and i try not to laugh with him. no, that's not-

"it's a saying, genius. do you.." i trail off. lost in thought, as is he, i guess. i blink back to him and he's closer now. he looks down at me and he seems nervous but happy. he radiates happiness. im so glad to have ran into him, because this trip wouldnt, and wont be the same if it hadnt happened.

"do you even internet.." i ask softly, not expecting an answer. he moves closer, as if he was going to kiss me. is hE OH??! my heart is in my neck and im suddenly jumpy with the idea. he smells nice. his eyes are so blue.  just as he lowers his neck, i interject. this is too close for comfort- i mean he was about to kiss me.

"so, how about this weather! haHA LOVE THE WEATHER." i clear my throat loudly as well, to get the attention of anyone else (in hopes of opening the door.) i was right.

rachel swung open the door, mid-playfight with michael. i release a breath and scamper quickly to the door, holding rachel's arm.

"rach, my child, we need to talk. like now. like asap. like, im pulling you into the hall okay."

+

FAE WHAT THE FRICK FRACK PATTY WHACK YOURE DUMB LUKE IS JUST A CUTE LIL SUNFLOWER AND YOURE DENYING HIM ?? UGH

hey im not good at writing kissing n shit so

1) there isnt going to be any smut in this story um wow im a child

2) the kissing is going to be awkward sorry, thats how it has to happen im awkward so theyre awkward

emery