thirty two

UPDATE BECAUSE IM SEEING HALSEY LIVE IN TWO DAYS F UCK

fae dalton//

"i- uh- woah- you-"

"but- well- i - woah."

i make a fist and press it to my chin, making a confused, awkard type face. the ocean sounds a lot louder and the wind is suddenly rougher. luke looks kind of lost as well, but his cheeks are slightly flushed pink. i burst into a huge smile just looking at him.

"that waaasssss..." he starts, not quite finishing his sentence and moving away slightly.

"totally weird but like good weird!" i help him out. he nods.

"i can't believe that just-"

"should we like...talk about that?" luke asks me, and we both pause, thinking about the question. the truth was, i'm not sure i want to really really date luke. but, you know, i'm not sure i don't want to really really date him either.

we both share a cheeky look.

"noo! we're fine, we can do it later. plus, i need to upload a video. like now." i say as i check my phone. for a youtuber, my phone was a piece of garbage. it was shattered by the home button and the letter q didn't work.

i throw him my phone as we're leaving the beach. i took of my flower chain necklace, but luke kept on the bra. i instruct him to tweet about my new video from my twitter. hopefully nothing to embarrassing. i specifically want self-promo, or one direction promo. #BUYFOURONITUNES.

we made it back to my hotel a little quicker than before, and it was only a little past three in the afternoon. i invite him up to my room. he raises his eyebrows.

"woah, like, i know we kissed but i don't think that we should...you know..." he trails off and i'm confused. and then i realize. he thinks im invited him up to like, you know...

"LUKE, FUCK NO. FIND YOUR CHILL, MAN. I WAS- I'M NOT- WOW YOU MADE THINGS AWKWARD." i make a big scene to make up for the fact that my cheeks were bright red. i laughed brightly, though. it was pretty funny.

luke agreed and came up with me to our floor. i log into my laptop.

"i know your password." he says cutely. i turn to him and give him a stare. his nose is really cute. that was weird, sorry.

i prepare the video. we have around 12 minutes left until it finishes uploading. i have a feeling the fam will like watching this.

i slide down onto the carpeted floor next to luke. he's on his phone.

"so, we really don't know eachother too well." i say, shrugging. he looks up with a grin.

"but we kissed!" he brags.

"oh yeah, i was there too!" i say sarcastically.

"um, also, let's not tell the others about it like right now, okay?"

"k. we won't tell them that i kissed you!!!" he says. he's dumb and cute.

"ok but just for the record, i kissed you." that needs to be put into order. if he wants to brag, it's that i kissed him.

he thinks about it. "nope, that's not how i remember it." he says in his deep voice. i'm gonna throw him off a cliff.

"have you been to la before?" i ask, simply because i don't know.

"yes a few times actually. but we're playing the biggest show we've ever played this time around."

i'm about to tell him how fucking amazing that is, but he stops me. "and also, i never kissed you when i went here."

"luke i will not hesitate to call your mom and tell her about this behavior." i laugh. he needs to stop bringing up the kiss.

"oh, sure, pull the mom card on me. real mature, dalton. you know what else is mature?"

my computer makes a noise, signaling that the video uploaded. i stand up to check on my youtube video.

"what else is mature?"

"the fact that we kissed!"

+

@faedalton: Hello i am fae i am irish i like to say bad words look how cute i am

@faedalton: Oh ya i am posting a video so watch it and thumbs it down

@faedalton: Kidding! Like it and tell your respected peers to watch it. it is not raunchy.

@faedalton: to everyone saying i'm not fae: Your right i'm not fae i'm rachel

@GRUNGEKID: @faedalton **youre

@faedalton: @luke5sos you're soooooooo smart and cool

@faedalton: to everyone saying this is Luke: you may be right

+

JUST DATE ALREADY OK

hope u have a wonderful day xx

if ur going back to school like i am, i believe in you