twenty one

twenty one// fae dalton

-

"okay, i know you guys aren't dating any of them but you and 5sos-" kacey starts, using vivid hand motions and rolling her eyes.

"I KNOW ISN'T IT SO CUTE!??"

"LITERAL RELATIONSHIP GOALS OK."

all of the girls are squealing about one thing or the other and i just smile with my eyebrows raised, waiting for them to finish.

"yeah, they're super great and very nice." rachel says geninuely. i nod, agreeing with her.

i look into rachel's froyo bowl.

"oh no, rach! you need more icecream... go get some." i order her, trying not to sound fake. she looks skepitcal but gets up anyway.

"thank god she's gone!" i laugh. i lower my voice into a whisper, catching all the girls' attention.

"okay promise you won't tell anyone, but i think rachel has a crush on michael!" i squeal, even though i know it for a fact. their eyes get widen and everyone is silent.

"oh my god." one girl mutters.

what? should i not have told them?

"oh mY god." another person repeats. they yell and scream and dance and jump and smile so big- it makes my heart so happy.

"what?" i laugh.

"well, one, fae dalton just told us a secret."

"and two," the other girl finishes, "machel would be my otp... more than lae..."

"I HAVE TO START WRITING THE FANFICTION." yells another cute girl, gaining the eyes of many strangers, and believe it or not, rachel.

"oh hey, rach. did you- um, did you-"

"did you get more food?" the girl sitting to my left steps in for me. i give her a thankful smile.

she looks down into the plastic cup.

"uh... yeah..." she says awkwardly. i choke on a laugh.

"we should prank call luke." i say, noticing how all the girls seemed to be fans of 5 seconds of summer.

they nod their heads vivaciously.

it rings twice, after i blocked my number. he picks up.

"erm, hello?" he says in a low voice. i throw my hand over my mouth to avoid laughing.

"hi? luke?" i say, my acting so on fleek, and pretending to be near tears.

"wh-who is this?" he asks. he sounds like he's busy. oh well!

"luke, there's no easy way to say this, so, um..." i try my best at in American accent, sobbing.

the fans are going crazy, some fangirling, most trying not to laugh into the mic.

silence follows.

"uh, yea, hold on." he says in a different voice. what a nerd he's so nervous! im an awful person!

"look... you're pregnant..." i blurt and silence follows.

"i- wait i am? but i thought that only girls could-"

i can't help it, i laugh into the phone. i can practically hear his blush and grin.

"fae, that was not cool."

"are you saying im not cool??" i respond.

"say hi to my friends." i instruct him before he speaks.

on the count of three, they all say squealing versions of 'yas.' they're such dorks im in love with all of them.

"hiii! so, just clarifying, am i pregnant still?" he says, almost confident. i hang up, and we all laugh until our stomachs hurt.

it's 8:15 now. we've only been here for an hour and 15 minutes, but we'd have to leave if we wanted to set up our cameras before luke and michael came over.

we all said our goodbyes, followed each other (on social media not irl), and laughed once more at pregnant luek.

@faedalton: i love u guys

@HELLAMUKE: @faedalton IS SO NICE AND GIVES SUCH NICE HUGS

@literalrachelch: @rachel_chandler @faedalton go get more fro yo

-

i look at rachel through the viewfinder as she strikes a pose on the bed. giggling, i turn the camera off as we wait for them.

loud giggling sounds from the hallway. they're here!

rachel opens the door for muke, but ashton stumbles in with calum on his back.

"uh, hi?" she says.

"hii!" they all chorus back.

i laugh loudly, finding the situation funny.

"the fuck? you guys multiplied?" i say with a smile.

michael nods, making his way over to my spot on the swivel chair.

he sits on me, all his body weight crushing me.

"stop it, fatass."

"no! you just implied that me and luke had sex." he says disgustedly.

"did not, yuck." i say with a face. he doesn't move.

"i can take you out of the video." i add menacingly. he jumps up and looks at me.

"so, what've you got planned?" luke asks.

-

@youtubersnbandsxo: i cant decide if fae is in a 5sos fanfic irl or if luke is in a fae fanfic irl

@rachel_chandler: @youtubersnbandsxo everyone is living in a rachel chandler fanfiction called life

-
1) RACHEL'S TWEET ^IS MY FAVORITE LINE IN THIS WHOLE STORY

2) i have a written chapter abt fake so don't give up !!

3) thank u so much for 2k im so happy

4) if you're looking for some good stories to read, go look under our list 'gr8 story m8' bc they're hella

WHAT DOES FAE HAVE PLANNED HMMMM

love u

em