two

two//fae dalton

I woke up in an uncomfortable position and moved the bright strawberry hair from my eyes.

I blink a few times and realize we're still on the plane. I turn to rachel, and I know that she's awake. she's never been able to sleep on airplanes.

I see that she's on her phone, legs stretched on the seat next to her. I pull out my phone because well, we're antisocial. just kidding but, you know. we kind of are.

I randomly go through my mentions and I find the first girls we saw posted the pictures we took. I smile and favorite it.

rachel notices I'm awake and gives me the biggest smile. I blow a raspberry.

"what's got you in such a good mood?"

"what- you haven't seen it yet?" her jaw drops slightly, and she scrolls through her phone.

she shows it to me my hand flies up to my mouth. I squeal and the middle aged woman in front of me turns.

I don't really care though.

I hit nine hundred ninety one thousand followers on twitter.

I stomp my feet up and down, making a loud thump. rachel shushes me but I grin.

"rachyyyy" I start.

"i know, i know. that's like a lot of people, babe."

"try 991 thousand people" I say, and my breathing hitches.

"my moms gonna be so proud." I continue.

"I'm sure she will be."

I squeal again and the flight attendant walks over.

"ma'am. you're going to have to stop being disruptive or we can eject you from this plane."

"right, right I just-" I clear my throat.

"will you take a selfie with me?" I ask. she stares up at me, no humor in her eyes. I raise my phone, not breaking eye conact, and quickly turn to take the picture, without her permission.

"alright. I'll be quiet. sorry." I give a large smile and she scoffs.

rachel is in hysterics but I don't think it was that funny.

"are we almost thereee?" I whine.

"yeah. like six minutes."

I unlock my phone and post the picture of me and the flight attendant on twitter.

@faedalton : with the best friend bc I HIT 991K FOLLOWERS I LOVE YOU

she's giving a deadpan look to the camera, and my smile is huge.

it's perfect.

the seatbelt sign dings and the plane rolls to a halt. I give a look to rachel and grin.

"we're in los angleles, my leprechaun."

-
ew i dont like this chapter but it gets better bear with me here

i don't know about you but can she be my bestfriend

xoxo em