08. always thinking with your dick

narrator's pov.

1 month later.

"mm- rin, wait," you moaned as rintarou pulled back from your chest.

"what's wrong?" he asked, staring up at you on on his lap.

"i'm gonna have to go back soon—tooru and i are supposed to be babysitting again 'cause my sister has a date night," you groaned, pushing back the hair covering his eyes.

he listened when you told him to get a middle part.

"i like how you cringe telling me about your sister going on a date with her husband as if you didn't just make out with me for hours in a car," he chuckled, throwing his head back onto the headrest behind him.

"it's even worse when it's tooru - i mean, he could at least try to hide the pda from me!" you whines.

"the more you describe your brother, the more he sounds like atsumu," suna tsked.

he just stared up at you in silence, rubbing your hips while you sighed. you and rintarou were really just friends with benefits but he'd never been comfortable with anyone like this.

he wasn't quickly swayed but you kind of just clicked instantly.

"do you really need to go?" he complained.

"unfortunately," you said, dropping your hand against his chest.

"so no round 2?"

you laughed and moved back into the passenger seat, "no round 2."

it was only 3 pm and you were planning on watching the sunset from the top of a cliff before you went to stay over at your aunt's house for the night, but tooru last minute decided he had to study for a test and couldn't look after takeru alone.

and as always, your parents were too busy working to help.

"i'll drive you to the train then," he offered.

you smiled and touched his cheek playfully, "thank you rinnie."

— — —<3

"how long is it gonna be until i see you again?" suna asked.

"it takes like two weeks' pay for me to be able to get myself to tokyo," you told him. "maybe next month? i promise i'll stay later so we can go to the hill next time."

"'kay well, call me when you get home safely," he hugged you tightly, hiding his disappointment.

"i will, but you gotta let go for me to do that" you teased.

— — — <3

"tooru?" you called locking the door behind you.

it was a long, boring train ride and you really only wanted to talk to rintarou, but being the amazing aunt you were, you had to be there for takeru.

there was silence, so you called out from the stairs, and still didn't receive a reply.

you walked up and approached tooru's door. you thought takeru may have already been there and napping, because for once his door was closed.