34. way too much to drink

narrator's pov.
midnight.

you sat directly next to rintarou on a metal park bench as he leaned his head against you. he was drunk, but you weren't. "you should drink with us, y/n. i payed for half of this shit anyway."

"rin, i don't want your mom to see me hungover tomorrow morning."

he let out a laugh, "it's not like she wasn't drinking at our age."

"doesn't matter," you told him and wrapped your arm around his shoulders, kissing his head. "i gotta get you home safe anyway."

"i can't believe that idiot's fake id worked," he mumbled into your shoulder.

"i'm not an idiot, i graduated at a higher class than you," atsumu smacked the upside of his head.

rintarou groaned and leaned further into you, "fuck off, 'tsumu."

atsumu took the warning and walked away towards where osamu was pulling a bottle away from ami. "just one bottle," she pleaded.

"no, your mom will ground you again if she finds out."

"but she won't find out," ami nodded, tapping her temple.

he rolled his eyes, not even trying anymore. for this entire night ami had been trying to get her hands on a drink.

a few minutes later (and a few bottles in), ami was also feeling a little tipsy. she walked over to the kid's playground and stumbled up the ladder and onto the slide.

"weeee!!"

osamu sat on the rubbery floor padding and waited for her to be done. she slid down over and over, he was waiting for a long time.

"where did 'samu go?" rintarou asked.

"unsure," aran said, legs spread, slowly finishing off his beer.

you and rin looked to kita and he shrugged.

"weeee! OW." you all heard her that time.

osamu turned his flash on, walking over to the slide and almost tripping over something. "ami?"

"fell off the slide, ma ass hurts."

he helped her up after thoroughly laughing at her. "'samu let's do it together and i won't get hurt."

"what? like i get behind you?"

"yes, 'samu! have you never been a silly sausage?"

he was a little concerned. "a what, ami?"

"too many sausages on a slide makes it backed up like too many d-"

he cut her off. "okay, okay i understand."

"all those sausages are sooooo silly," she said, stumbling over towards the ladder again.

atsumu snorted at his brother, while rintarou's face distorted into a disgusted one. "it's more disturbing than funny."

"that's because your little sister is the one that wanted to play silly sausages, ya sausage."

"i'm not a sausage," he said, kicking the back of his head.

for some reason atsumu was seated in front of them playing role play with two sticks he found while arguing with a tree earlier. weird drunk.

"you have a sausage, make it silly," atsumu said, smacking rintarou's calf because he couldn't reach anything else. what is with him and smacking your boyfriend! kinky??

rintarou giggled and looked up to peck your lips. you were confused, until he said "you make my sausage silly."

"wow," you shoved him jokingly. he really knows how to flatter a woman <3