04. like i wanna fuck you?

narrator's pov.
5:30 am.

omw now

3 hours is kind of crazy
are you sure you're not a catfish creep

catfish creeps aren't the only people
who put in effort

are you excited or something 🤔

i wouldn't wake up at 5 on a
saturday if i wasn't looking
forward to ot
edited
i wouldn't wake up at 5 on a
saturday if i wasn't looking
forward to it

ot

bro i'm turning this train around
stop fwm

im sory 😭
SORRRU
SORIY

sorry*

shut upppp

— — — <3

6:45 am.

your mom hugged you and you gave her a small nervous smile. "bye mom, i'll be back around 10pm, and if i'm not, i'll call you."

"stay safe, y/n. use your head and call your aunty if ANYTHING goes wrong," she said.

"have fun, y/n. love you," your dad shouted from the couch.

you walked to the station and waited for your train. when it came, you texted rintarou to let him know you were on your way.

9:10 am.

you got off the train and headed straight to platform 7. you began looking through the crowds of people until you made eye contact with a familiar face.

"suna?" you blurted out. it didn't really feel real to see him after so long on a screen.

"nah, i'm a catfish creep," he shrugged. "hi y/n."

he pulled you into a side hug before pushing his hands into his pockets.

"i'm not used to seeing you tall and... real," you commented.

"you think i'm tall? you should see my friends," he laughed out, "actually, don't. don't see them."

you tilted your head confusedly and he moved one hand up the the back of his neck.

he was never awkward around girls.

"what's wrong with your friends?" you asked, interested.

"don't worry about my friends," he smiled, "we're here, fun."

"sooo... where are we going?" you shifted around, not sure how to act around him. he was definitely one of the most attractive boys you'd ever met. not that you weren't a 10/10 yourself, but you were still a bit dumbfounded that he was talking to you and it was all real.

"there's this cafe and a park a few blocks from here, i think you'll like it," he said.

you nodded almost too excitedly and skipped along with him to the stairs, "sounds like a plan!"

9:30am.

"no, i didn't get mad at them. i was just confused why they were in my business and shit." he leaned his cheek against his hand while playing with his fork.

you breathed out a laugh, "you told them all to fuck off."

"actually, i said 'fuck you', and it was to all of them," he corrected you snarkily.

you nodded, then took a sip of your drink, "oh right, my bad."

rintarou didn't let his eyes off you.

you choked on your drink a bit when you stared up, "why are you looking at me like that?"

"like what?" he tilted his head to the side.

"like- like, i don't know" you said.

he raised an eyebrow, "like i wanna fuck you?"

you choked on your drink again. "pardon?"

"prankkkk, prank," he immediately blurted out. you were taken aback but he was completely fine. "it was an off-handed joke, i just wanted to catch you off-guard. sorry."

"no, i knew that," you collected yourself. you absolutely did not know that, and you were fidgeting around the table trying to play it cool.

"oikawa, you good?" he chuckled.

you cringed, "suna, you know you can call me y/n."

"yeah, i just wanted to piss you off," he sipped on his drink. "you can call me by my first name but i have a feeling you prefer my last," he said, resting his face to stare again.

the way he kept staring at you so intently made you feel self-conscious and like there was something off about you. you covered your face, "you need to quit the staring."

rintarou smacked pulled your hand away, "you get embarrassed so easy!"

you rolled your eyes and he checked his watch, "do you want to go straight the the park?"

"is there an or?" you looked back to face him.

"or we could catch a movie first," he finished.

you pulled your phone out from your pocket, "movie maybe? i'll check what's out."

you scrolled through the list of available movies. "there's this one?" you point out the one at the bottom of the list. he leans over the table.

it was supposed to be a thriller film, but the ratings and reviews were so low you thought it might just be funny.

"that looks like shit," he commented, "let's go."

author's note 💌
idk if i can go on after reading this chap gang