48. the hot art girls with mommy kinks

narrator's pov.
6:30am.

rintarou turned around in bed and tapped you, "has it been six weeks?"

"i'm sleeping."

"it's six weeks, right?"

"i don't know, let me sleep."

you did know, you knew very well that it had been six weeks.

"it has!!"

you turned over and mumbled, "rin, i'm asleep." he sat up and looked over to aito's crib. he got out of bed and checked to make sure he was still breathing.

"i'm gonna make breakfast," he told you. you simply hummed in reply.

you went back to sleep shortly until you heard aito wake up. crying.

you picked him up and he stopped crying as you kissed his head, "you just missed your mommy, didn't you?"

"i miss his mommy too," rintarou leaned against the door frame.

"i thought you were making breakfast?"

"oh, shit," he ran back to kitchen.

you turned back to your baby, "your dad is gonna burn this house down some day."

"and try to talk to him throughout the day, even though he doesn't understand. oh, and the bottles are in the fridge, and the feeding schedule is on the regular schedule and-"

osamu cut you off, "relax, y/n. i promise i'll take good care of him."

"i know, i'm sorry, i just haven't left him for more than an hour since he was born," you stroked the small bit of black hair aito had.

"it's understandable, y/n. don't worry, you'll be back in a few hours and he'll be in one piece."

"i trust you," you said. you smiled down at aito, "because you know i'll kill you if he gets hurt!"

osamu gulped and you kissed aito's chubby cheeks a few times before finally handing him over to his uncle.

rin 💞

are u in class

no

wyd

eating
hby

eating
hru

good
hru

good

ok love you

bye love u

osamu 🍙

samu
how is he

he's napping, he's okay

can u send pics

yes
no
my camera's not working

wtf
slap the shit out of your phone
i want to see my safe baby

he is safe

osamu i will kill you

aren't you in a lecture

besides the point
send pics now

my camera DOES NOT work