18. horny teens don't come to the games just to watch

narrator's pov.
afterschool, day after.

you were walking home, very late for a thursday. it was around 6pm and tooru was just about to start walking home. you had already texted your parents and told them that youwould be late home - your excuse being "study class."

— — — <3

dad 👨🫀🩻

daddy i have study class
i'm gonna be home late

that's lovely y/n but ☝️
your dad 👨 is not ❌
at home 🏠

he has been called into work 🤦‍♂️

text mom let her know

— — — <3

mom 👩

mom i have study class
i'll be home a bit late

what study class

general

general? what are you studying?
and where?

chem probably
in the library with tutors from the uni

probably 🤨
you can do it at home

we don't have tutors at home

be home by 7 or i'm taking your phone
🤗

— — — <3

you didn't want to be at home. you needed to be alone as long as you could.

exams were nearing and you had no idea about any the material that you needed.

you were deathly afraid to fuck up and disappoint your parents, but you just couldn't get your head in the right place to focus.

hanamaki got a girlfriend who hated you, and you were also freaked out by the thought of her doing better than you.

her name was mai. no one had any idea how makki tolerated her. she was the most gorgeous girl but had the ugliest attitude towards everyone.

you sat in the library until you knew you absolutely had to come home.

6:35 — you better start walking.

you walked cautiously down the dimly lit streets, heading to a small bench down near the water. not many people were ever there, and you always used to sit there after school while tooru was at practice.

it probably wasn't smart to sit there by yourself but you shrugged it off. you became careless when you had too much to think about.

— — — <3

your pov.

a few minutes passed and i heard someone coming up on the side walk. turning my head, i saw a tall figure who was veering off the pavement and running towards me.

i started screaming when they slammed their hands onto the edge of the table.

"wait, wait, be quiet-" the person said. looking closer, it was a male who looked vaguely familiar. have i seen him somewhere before?

"what do you want from me!?"

"i think it's what you might want from me," he said.