•14•

Episode 5 ~ Moo Shu to Go

★ ★ ★

Jason rushes around the institute trying to find his sister. He checks her room, Izzy's room and even Alec's room but she wasn't there. He then goes to the training room and sees Izzy and Alec watching Alisha hit a punching bad. The two experienced shadowhunters watch impressed. Jason strides over and grabs Alishas arm causing her to elbow him in the face, thinking it was an attacker.

"Ow! What the hell?!" He shouts at her sister who has a guilty expression.

"Oh my god J I'm so sorry, are you alright?" She asks and he nods.

"Look we need to go." He says and Alisha frowns.

"Why?" Alec asks just before Alisha could.

"Nothing, we just need to go." Jason says sternly and grabs his sisters arm.

"Jason." She says, worried as to why he's acting weird. He strides towards the exit until Alisha stops him. "Tell me what's going on." She sees Alec and Izzy watching from afar.

"Theo called, we need to go." Jason says and walks out on his own, knowing his sister will follow. She looks back at Alec and Izzy, giving them an apologetic smile and runs after her brother.

"What just happened?" Izzy asks and Alec shrugs.

"I have no idea." He responds and turns to his sister. She studies the worried look on his face.

"She'll be okay, she's with her brother and we know he would die before he let anything bad happen to her." She says and Alec sighs.

"Right, I'm going to find Jace." Alec says and walks off to his parabatai's room.

Alisha walks into Jade Wolf with her brother. They meet up with Gretel and their brother and sits opposite them. The hybrid hugs her old friend as they smile at each other. She kisses her younger brothers cheek. Isaac rests his arm across Gretel shoulders. Alisha turns to her alpha, Theo, and nods her head at him. The two never got along, she always got a bad feeling from him. But at the end of the day, he was her alpha and she could never disobey him without putting her brother or friends in danger. Theo nods back at the girl just as a wolf walks in. Nobody seems to be paying any attention to it. The wolf walks up to Theo after taking a glance at Alisha, Isaac and Jason.

"You're late. Beer." Theo states. The wolf walks into the kitchen and changes into a human. "You know the difference between the Circle and the Clave? I don't. They all look the same to me." The wolf from before in his human form walks out and Alisha sees it's Alaric. She smiles at the man slightly and he smiles back. He used to look after Alisha, Isaac and Jason when they were younger. He taught the three how to fight, control their wolf sides and how to act around other werewolves. Alaric gives Theo a beer. "Shadowhunters think they're better than us." He stands up and talks to the rest of his back. "They're the ones killing each other over petty disagreements. Is that who you trust with the Mortal Cup? They expect us to obey order they don't follow themselves. I'm sick of it. Yeah, maybe we don't have angel blood. We got each other. We're a family. A pack. We're stronger than they'll ever be. I say, we take the Cup for ourselves." Alaric hands Theo a photo of Clary causing the Lovota's to look at each other. "This girl knows where the Cup is. Find her. Bring her to me." The werewolves walk out and Alisha takes out her phone, calling Alec.