Heat

Song For The Chapter: Camila Cabello-Liar

JACE POV

"Sahla, what is wrong? Its not like you to visit me." 

I finished hanging the most extravagant chandelier I could think to make. Something that extends through the entire ballroom, that could catch the moons light and reflect through the castle. The moon should rise soon enough for me to see it for the first time.

"I don't feel..." He laid down on the middle of the floor crescents, the center of the entire ballroom, right under the chandelier. "I feel like Serenity might be going through a problem right now. I feel she is anxious. Panicking almost. She won't let me in."

"Is she safe? Hurt?"

"She hasn't left the barrier and while she is not physically hurt, she is experiencing some type of discomfort."

'Look you stupid bitch, I want nothing-'

Serenity's ringtone... Her recorded voice cursing me out. I wasn't aware she knew my number was in her phone. I sneaked it in when I 'found' her phone out in the trees. 

What could she be calling me for?

"Serenity?" I answered, gently putting my feet back to the floor. "What's wrong?" I sense the same worry Sahla spoke of.

"Jace...?" She whispered. Her sweet tone sent a cleansing energy through my body, making me smile.

"Yes, Serenity?" I could hear her gulp, making me still to hear her better. It seems like she's out of breath, panting.

"Can you come here? Home? With me?" There was shuffling on the her side of the call.

"Is everything okay? Did you have a bad nightmare?" The moon reached over the skyline, shining directly down on the chandelier. A white glow filled the entire room, for the first time in a long time, I felt my body ease. Even Sahla laid down, closing his eyes.

"No, not at all. I just really want you here right now." 

"You want me or need me?" I smiled, I can't help but feel such satisfaction from Serenity calling for me, wanting me presence."

"I need you, please."

"I'll be there."

Everything looks okay. The barrier is still here, strong as ever. I could only sense Serenity's presence in the house and her emotions weren't erratic either.... I could see Luna and Velvet in the upstairs window. I chuckled, they started to stand against the window, trying to get to me.

I warily stepped into the porch, wondering if I would be casted out. But no, she invited me here meaning she wants me here...

I stepped up to the door, knocking four times.

I could hear Serenity's soft footsteps jump up and run to the door.

First thing I noticed was the obvious scent of pleasure filling the house...

I looked down confused at Serenity as she pulled my hand and closed the door behind her.

Second thing I noticed was her lack of clothes, she wore a pink top and some dainty, useless shorts. All of her ass was visible to me and by the slightest movements I'm sure her breasts would easily fall out. My body went hot, hotter than it has been in a while. 

"Serenity...." I warned, wanting to see her face. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"I put this on for you. I know you get mad when I'm in underwear." She bit her lip and looked up at me with dazed eyes. She stepped closer than she usually would, making her chest lay against my stomach.