The Love They Deserve

Song For The Chapter: Maula Mere Maula- Roop Kumar Rathod

Five days later and both of us are being tested. Fuck I am so frustrated. I want to cum. He hasn't let me cum in five days! He's been edging me, making me fuck myself on the toy then making me stop once I get close. I feel crazy.

I don't know how he has the discipline to not touch me. Because he hasn't! He's been making me do it by myself, I haven't felt his heat in since the first night at the castle. 

"Oh, Baby Serenity." He shook my chin, trying to get me to focus. "You can do it, a few more and you're done."

I pushed up, my body shaking as I eased back into the toy.

"All the way down.... good girl." He praised. I gulped, tears spilling. I haven't been able to cum  the entire week. He's edged me every day, not as a punishment. He explained why but being so annoyed I ignored him. I didn't get it until I started getting so horny, I practically swallowed each dildo easily without warm up.

I'm a walking corpse now.

Horny, so fucking horny. I'm constantly wet, soaking each of my panties. I can't look at Jason without thinking about him in the most sexual, heinous, erotic manner. 

I finally managed to take all of the third dildo. It was definitely longer than the other two, so I had to take time adjusting but I've been playing on it for the past hour without release.

He kissed me. I blanked, oh he could do whatever he wanted to me and I'd just ask for more. He bit into my throat making my pussy pulse.

"Don't you want to touch me?" I bit my lip. "Don't you want to see me cum?"  He sucked in a breath through his teeth.

"I'm touching you now." His thumbs rubbing back and forth on my cheeks while gently holding my face is not what I want, though it does feel so heavenly.

"That's not what I mean." I growled through my teeth. Jason laughed.

"Frustrated, Kitten?" He teased, pulling his hands away. Oh.. no, don't pull away.... "I don't want to touch you or make you cum." He growled back at me, inching closer. "I want to make you blackout through all the orgasms I'll give you, I want to have you crying, begging, pleading for me. I want to always have my hands on you and never take them off."

"Jasoonnn. That's going to make me cummm!" I groaned, inching out of the toy. I love him so much. "Don't say things like that." I whined. He tsked, scolding me and pushing me back down. "No- I-" I resisted but sighed once he forced me back down, stopping when I flinched.

"If you cum, were gonna start all over again. From the first size. You'll go another week without release." I gulped, focusing on the ground to calm down.

"Oh Baby Kitten," He patronized me. "You're doing so good. You're going to take me so easily. Aren't you?" I looked up, nodding.

"I am, I am."

"That's right, Kitten. " He nodded with me, cradling my face and leaning in. "Just wait a little longer and I'll fuck you as much as you want, as hard as you want, understand?"

"Yes, Jason."

"I love you." He pushed my shoulders even further down, making me take the entirety of the toy to the point I was completely sitting on the floor, clit smushed against the base.

"I-" I gulped. "I-I love...." pant. " you."

"Good Kitten." He hummed, kissing my cheek. I twitched, feeling delightfully overwhelmed, anything could make me cum right now. I could do it any second. He leaned back in, aiming for my lips but I turned letting him kiss my cheek.