Shameless

Song For The Chapter: Camila Cabello- Shameless

(This is like the theme song for this book)

I ran to the bathroom, slamming the door open a little harder than necessary. Luckily, no one was in here.

The bitch!

I punched the air, irritated he has so much influence over me.

My cheeks were so pink, whether because I was blushing or embarrassed, who cares! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!

I knew this would happen, it was obvious! Yet, I still fell for it like a fool. I'm a lunatic. I'm crazy. Repeating the same lessons over and over in hopes of a different outcome. Maybe I'm the problem....

I fanned my face, waiting for myself to calm down before walking out. I closed my eyes, shaking my head. What am I doing? At this point I might as well just get back with Danny, he treated me better than this. He cheated on me and yet it didn't hurt as much as anything Jace has done!

I bit my lip, stepping back from the mirror and timidly lifting my skirt up. My butt!

Its red!

I silently raged, having a mini tantrum. 

That stupid Bitch! 

I flattened my skirt, tugging it down a bit and fixed my veil. Making sure no one would even suspect anything happening. Especially Lexi.

With a heavy heart, balled fists, and my chin held high, I walked out.

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do. Everything was fine for a second. Just for a few seconds. Getting distracted here at this gorgeous ball, surrounded by beauty and high energy, not in the rotted pit my house is in, it made me feel happy again. But he couldn't let it last could he? Its like happiness is a poison to him, no matter if I'm starting to feel happy with him or apart from him, he has to stop it. Crush it.

"Uh hey!" Someone stopped my fierce strut to the food. "Can I dance- dance with you?" My eyes widened at the man who was brave enough to ask me while actively looking like I wanna kill someone.

"N-" You know what...

 I wasn't in the mood to dance, let alone to be with someone I don't even know. But I decided, why not? Jace wants to be possessive then lets make him work for it. Lets piss him off. Lets make him lose his shit, what's he going to do? Spank me? Tie me up? Edge me?

He already did it. How's he going to do that now that I'm in front of everyone? How's he going to do that if I runaway to Twilight and live with the Sirens? Why not just say fuck everything? Hmm? Cleary the world does not give a fuck about me so lets play....

"Yes. Yes you can." I danced with him, I was actually thankful because he held me gently, not forcing me close.

I danced with him again. Actually I danced with every guy who asked, every girl who asked.

I knew Jace was watching. I could feel his glare practically dominating me from across the ballroom. If he has a problem with it, by all means come do something about it. Lets make this interesting.

The man I was dancing with held me annoyingly tight, it wouldn't have been so much of a problem had he known how to dance. Of course he didn't, so I was tripping all over his feet. My anger was only increasing while my patience on the other hand was running thin. His hand was low on my back, practically on my sore ass. My nose twitched, biting my tongue through the discomfort.