First Attack

Song For The Chapter: Chloe x Halle- Babygirl

"Meow"

"Meow"

"Meow"

"Hmm?" I rolled over, looking to see why and who was meowing so much? And why was I sleeping upstairs?

The black eyes staring back at me caught me off guard for a second. I even hesitated thinking I brought in the wrong cat yesterday but no, it was just the wandering black cat I took in. Poor baby was outside, fighting for his life in the freezing cold. Of course, I took him.

"Meow"

I quickly hurried, taking him downstairs to the bathroom.

"Is that not why you were meowing?" He just sat down, looking up at me.

"Meow. Meow."

"Do you want food?" I rubbed my eyes, walking out to see my babies on the couch, cuddled into each other. Their small heads perked up at the sound of me.

They ran toward the black cat, nuzzling heads.

They must know each other. They have to. Luna is not one to easily like someone yet she doesn't hesitate to purr against him.

"Meow meow." The cat walked away and sat infront of the door.

"Oh you wanna go home." I opened the door, angleing myself behind the door to avoid the harsh winds. "Byeeee!" I waved, the cat rubbed against my legs before running out and into the woods.

I sighed, giving the cats food and then going to wash up.

"What the fuck...." I gasped.

I stood infront of the mirror with my mouth hanging open.

"Oh my God. Jace, what did you do?"

My neck and shoulder, my skin is pink, a little red and a bit purple.

I know he... I gulped, thinking back. He was a little rough with the biting...but I didn't think he'd leave this much of a mark. I didn't even think about it after I came in last night, I showered, ate, and dove into the blankets.

I was flustered. I was- I'm- I feel... Like hiding. I frowned, pulling the zipper of my small sweater lower. My shoulders dropped in relief. Good, he only marked my shoulder and neck.

I showered, dressed, ate, and yet, every few moments I came back to the mirror. I kept looking at my neck. Everytime I looked, I blushed. Everytime I thought back to what happened I got that same tingly feeling in my stomach. I tense up, bite my lip, and my breathing slightly picks up.

What is this reaction?

I'm not angry like I thought I would be, like I should be. I'm just a bit... Shy.  Maybe a bit angry... But not nearly as upset as I was when he dropped my cake.