Second attack

Song For The Chapter: Melanie Martinez -Brain and Heart

"We should leave before the storm starts." Lovely warned everyone.

"It's supposed to start in three hours, we'll be fine."

Lovely, looking a bit worried and annoyed, sat back down on the bench, wrapping herself back in the blanket.

"After this we'll warm up and get in the hot tub! Doesn't that sound better, Lovely?" Ash smiled, handing her a mug hot tea.

"Yeah." She blushed.

"Hot tub sounds great." I flinched. Jace came directly behind me, almost purposely talking into my ear while I prepared some chocolate strawberries.

"Can I have some space?" I huffed, elbowing him in the stomach.

"How'd you sleep, Kitten?" Ignoring him, I carefully dipped the strawberries, creating the perfect mold of chocolate. I smiled, slapping his eager hand away.  "Hmm, not so nice when you're not sleeping with me." My eyes widened, quickly looking around to see if anyone heard.

"Don't act like you don't have a double personality either." I grumbled, keeping my voice low.

"Oh? Do I?" He was humored.

"Yeah, you get awfully sweet sometimes. Don't know why you can't just embrace your soft side."

"I am anything but soft when I'm around you." Stupid- "Is this because I didn't stay until you woke up?"

"I don't know why you had to leave at 6 in the morning." I hissed, irritated again now that he brought it up. I was having such a nice sleep when all of a sudden I wake up to him trying to slip his arm from around me. I tried to get him to stay but he pushed me back down and ran out. Been up since...

"Well maybe I would've stayed... but then you got hot and pushed off all the covers. I saw what you wore to bed. Pink Lace set." I blushed, accidentally making a mess with the chocolate. "Unfortunately you left me with two choices. Either wake you up with my mouth on your clit or go back to my room and jack off." My eyes widened, heating up.

"How sweet of you to not to violate me. What a gentlemen." I was being sarcastic but my voice got shaky all of a sudden. 

"I am, aren't I." I shook my head, he still doesn't get it. "But if you so badly want me to stay tonight, I guess I'll just have to give in and eat-"

I knew it would catch him off guard. I knew it would be the most effective way to shut him up. I hugged him. Wrapped both arms around his waist.

He instantly stopped talking, he even flinched. Even fidgeted, not knowing what to do with his arms, in an attempt not to touch me. He really hates when someone else is doing the touching instead of him.

"Oh look at you now, Baby Jace." I rose my tone, matching a similar condescending one he liked to use. His body temperature shot up. I felt the heat of his body and I liked it. I snuggled closer, warming my cheeks and nose. "Does a little innocent hug like this turn you on, Baby Jace? Looks like you're a bit touch starved."

"You are so adorable, Serenity." His voice was gravelly, shaking almost. I gulped, he sounds angrier than I thought. I thought he would've been amused. "Get your hands-"

I pulled back, returning to the strawberries. I was so flushed, I didn't even want to look around to see if anyone saw that. I peaked to my side, seeing Jace still there.