Five Years Later

Song For The Chapter: HA:TFELT- Life Sucks

"I really can't remember..." I shook my head. "Check your phone maybe we took pics."

"Good call."

Lexi pulled out her phone, scrolling through her photo album in attempt to figure out what the hell we did yesterday. I can't remember anything! Not even what I ate, what the weather was like, I'm not sure what day it even is...

Both of us woke up tangled up in my bed dressed from head to toe, our shoes were off but somehow our makeup didn't make it off.

I don't necessarily feel like I drank, sure my head is heavy and very empty but I can tell I didn't drink.

"I mean there's a few pics of us here, in your closet but nothing after." She turned to look at me, her eyebrows raised in confusion. "Why'd we dress up just to lay here?"

"No.... Clue..." Hmm... "I'm pretty sure we went out but just can't remember. Probably got to drunk... Though I don't feel a hangover." I mumbled. I mean I guess I do have bit of a headache... "Be my roommate for the break. Stay here." I hugged my best friend as she laid in my clothes on my bed. She was just lounging around, prolonging her return home.

"Really?!" She gasped, springing up with eyes wide, completely enthralled with the offer.

"Of course, it would only be for a short while anyway. This way I can see you everyday before you leave for months again." I chuckled at her.

"That sounds like so much fun..." She narrowed her eyes at me and then got close to whisper to me... "We can do whatever we want and stay up till 3am without having to stay quiet?" She raised a eyebrow in question. I chuckled, copying her expression and leaned in.

"Yes."

"Can we go on late night adventures?"

"Yes."

"Can we build a fort and watch scary movies every night?"

"Yes."

"What about walking around in lingerie and talking about cute boys?"

"Yup."

"Aaahhhhh!!!!" A high pitch squeal blasted through my ear drum, pushing me away to keep my hearing. "This is going to be so much fun!!!"

"And we'll play loud, glass shattering music till dawn!" I giggled evilly.

"Great!" Lexi stood up, grabbing my hands and pulling me off the bed. "Let's start now!" We jumped up and down, rushing to plug in the music to the speakers.

We danced, we sang, we screamed and laughed for hours before we managed to get tired out. It was a food break! We have to get energized for our next energy high!

"Want some pasta?" Lexi asked scrolling through her phone for some delivery.

"Ooo. Yes."

I ran to the bedroom. I'm sure my purse should be here somewhere. With the way we were sprawled out on the bed, my purse must be... Under the bed!

I dropped down...

Yes!

I pulled out my wallet... Let's see....

I opened the flap of my wallet...

Empty.

Oh do I not have cash...?

I looked through each card slot and in my purse to see if anything has fallen out but I found nothing...

Hmm... Have I even been working? Do I even have work?