Halloween

Song For The chapter: Howl's Moving Castle- Merry Go Round

🎀

For this chapter there is a lot of aesthetic and fashion pics I want to use so there will be multiple pics throughout so you can get some sort of idea for what everyone is wearing or the vibe.

🎀

"Happy birthday!" Lucas yelled as soon as I entered. I smiled, picking him up and shaking him. He was already in his Kakashi costume.

"Oh, wow! You look so cool!" I smiled, loving how perfectly he looked. He looks like a baby version of Kakashi, he even decided to dress up as kid Kakashi instead of grown up version. 

"Happy birthday, honey." Mom and dad kissed my cheeks and hugged me tightly.

"You guys look so cute too." They were dressed as Kida and Milo From Atlantis. A more modest and comfy version but still pretty accurate.

"Mom has hair like me!" Lucas jumped, touching mom's wig. "Isn't she pretty?"

I laughed, moving on to being their photographer. Hyping Lucas us to change into every pose he could think of. Then taking pics of Mom and Dad, then a family pic. I didn't dress up much, considering Ill be taking it off in a few hours. I just wore all black, and kitty ears with a exaggerated liner. Velvet didn't take kindly to the ears, attacking me the moment I sat down on the couch and then running off with them. That's how I now have a scratch mark on my cheek.

I ate too much cake, chased Lucas around the house, annoyed mom and dad, scared mom too many times then crashed on the couch. My stomach seemed to be upset with how many times I've ran around.

"I think I'm gonna head home, Its getting late." It's five and I intend on completely dressing up.

"Why can't you stay with us?" Lucas pouted, falling into a slump, copying my position beside me. "You always leave on Halloween."

"Oh, I'm sorry Lucas. I'll spend next Halloween with you and we can go to every pumpkin patch we can find! Okay?" I poked his cheeks, they didn't bounce like they usually do because of his mask yet I could still see his pout. "Its not my fault! Mom doesn't want you to hang out with me!" I snitched. Lucas jumped up, kneeling on the couch to look back at mom who was unaware of what was happening, opening packs of candy.

"Huh?"

"Mom why don't you let me stay with Ren?" I turned around too, kneeling alongside Lucas, adding fuel to the fire by shaking my head and pretending to be angry just like Lucas.