Love

Song For The Chapter: Ungodly hour- Chloe x Halle

"Kitten. Are you finally waking up?"

Jason's voice was an amazing way to make me want to get up.

"Stay still, Kitten. Don't move." I didn't think much of what he said and lifted my arms to rub my eyes.

Oh the moonlight was shinning in from above, the bedroom flowing with the soft, peaceful light.

Jason's eyes shined through the soft shadows, the moonlight giving them light.

"There you are." He smiled, cupping my cheek. His heat eased me.

"You're back to normal." I smiled, lifting my hand to rub underneath his eyes. I leaned my head into his. He hummed, closing his eyes.

"As are you. No more heat for either of us." He smiled, my eyes looked at his smile. He's relaxed, at ease. It's so beautiful, seeing his genuine smile.

"I feel so tired yet happy."

"Your body was well used." He pushed my hair back, admiring me. I relaxed, closing my eyes as his hand rubbed over my cheeks in a gentle manner.

"I love you." I whispered. His eyebrows slightly tucked.

"I love you beyond what those words have ever meant." I let out a breath, just absolutely grateful for his existence, for being in my life.

"We love deeply, don't we?"

"We do. That is why we our made for each other. No one can satisfy us like we do each other. My love needs your love."

"And my love needs your love." He went to kiss me but I turned, feeling my mouth unclean. I giggled at his possessiveness taking control, closing my mouth as he forced me to kiss him. I hummed, falling closer.

"You must be hungry. I will bathe with you and I will make something for you."

"Okay." I hummed again. I felt like I was just finished being worshipped only to be worshipped again. "You take such great care of me." I frowned, softly wrapping my arms around him. "Tell me what you need so I can take care of you too."

"You've given me all of you and that's all I could ever need." I nuzzled into his cheek.

"As much as I love that, that hardly seems fair."

"I just need you Serenity. Just you."

"You will always have me. Forever."

"Forever." He nodded.

We laid there for another few minutes. Sweetly talking. Praising each other, declaring our love, adoring each other, kissing, smiling at each other.

Unfortunately my stomach decided to growl and ruin our love show.

"You slept a long time, Serenity. You must be hungry." I nodded, deciding to get up. " Wait. Slowly." He threw the covers off and that's when I saw.

I put a hand on my mouth. Shocked.

Besides the amount of cum all over both of us and the bed, he was still fucking in me.

I dropped my head back.

"Jason..." My stomach flipped. He rolled on top of me.

"Easy, Baby Kitten."

"Did you never pull out?"

"You fell asleep so I decided to finish my claim and let you sleep." His smirk was proud.

"I'm gonna get a uti!" I hit his arm. "How long did I sleep for?"