Teasing

Song For The Chapter: Red Velvet- Body Talk

"I saw so many cool amazing things! I saw the best fucking outfits, everyone was so pretty

"I saw so many cool amazing things! I saw the best fucking outfits, everyone was so pretty. The girls are all so gorgeous and the guys are all so hot! They had fire dancing, trapeze artists, contortionists! Plus there were so many fucking illusions, I questioned my sight the entire night! Then I danced with this really.... amazing guy! He was tall, sweet... soft-spoken." I speed talked into the phone while I swept the floor. Hundreds and hundreds of leaves decorated the floor. It was a hectic day today, for some reason everyone was getting married this week. I let out a deep sigh. "He was cute, well I'm mean his face was completely covered but I just fell head over heals."

"Oh my goshhh! You got a crush! Well, where is he? What happen? What did he say? What did he do?!" Lexi giggled into the phone. I blushed, hoping no one would hear me or enter.

"We just danced and he had the cutest grey eyes I've ever seen!" I swooned, remembering the moment our eyes met. "I started crying." 

"Crying?!" She gasped. "What? Why? I need more details! Were you on your period?"

"Well, teary-eyed and no! It was because everything was so perfect. I fell for him the second I saw him." I giggled, jumping up and down to myself. "Hehe." I ran into the corner of the room, crouching behind a bookcase. "He was so cute, Lexi. I really thought..." I shook my head. "I felt like I fell in love at the moment, it was crazy."

"Aww, Ren. That sounds so romantic. Keep going."

"Well that was it." I pouted, resting my chin on top of my knees. "The song ended and he left. Didn't say anything, didn't even tell me his name or anything. All he did was kiss the top of my head and then left."

"He left? You didn't go after him?"

"I did. I did. I looked around for him for like 10 minutes but I guess there was too many people, I don't know. I didn't see him before or after that moment."

"What a bitch..."

"Lexi!" I chuckled.

"I mean come on, that was harsh. He could have at least given you his name or at least you know, not run away from you."

"I guess..." Or he just didn't want to deal with another second of me....

"Hey if its meant to be then he'll find his way back to you. Maybe it just wasn't the right time."

"I guess..." I rubbed my eyes, pouting into my jeans. 

"Hey, my present should be getting to you soon. Maybe that'll cheer you-"

"Serenity?"

"Yes!" I stood up, ending the call. "Hey, Mrs. Crest." I smiled annoyingly sweet.

"What are you doing?" She walked over to where I was in the corner.

"Nothhhinng...."

"You strange girl..." She chuckled. "The flowers have all been delivered. Let's finish cleaning up then you can go home."