16 • Juliet

Dream smiled at the sight, butterflies fluttering around in his stomach. He double tapped the picture, a heart popping up as he clicked off his phone, setting it down and attempting to fall asleep.

————

Dream fidgeted nervously, constantly playing with his fingers. "Is it hot in here?" He fanned himself with his hands, running his fingers through his hair.

"You're just nervous, Dream." Sapnap said as he flicked on the ceiling fan, "You need to relax before your concert starts or your voice will be shaky."

Dream took deep but uneasy breaths, his leg bouncing up and down. He grabbed a cold water bottle out of the mini cooler, gulping it down his throat. He finished it off, letting out a refreshing sigh and looking over at Sapnap who just stared at him with a concerned look.

"Jesus Dream." He looked at the water dripping down his chin and onto his shirt, creating darker circles than the original color. "Settle down."

"You sound like a teacher." Dream laughed, "lumow." He mimicked how George pronounced 'lmao.'

"Where is George anyways?" Dream questioned, crushing the water bottle and tossing it into the garbage.

"He's out with um.." He coughed awkwardly, unsure if he should bring it up for Dream was about to perform. "..Anna."

Dream let out a small 'oh,' his facial expression dropping. "Well is he gonna be here for my concert?"

Sapnap let out a short breath, "I'm not sure, Dream. I'm sorry. She's really bossy."

The blonde scoffed, "Right."

They heard the front door creak, running out and peeking through the curtains to see who it was. It was just some people they recognized from their previous concerts. "The concert hasn't started yet! You can go wait on the lounge chairs right over there." Sapnap pointed.

They nodded and did as told, sitting down and beginning to converse amicably.

Both of them sat back down, sighing. "Well hopefully he does come, this song is directed towards— well, him."

"Do you think Anna will find out?" Sapnap asked hesitantly, not wanting to bring her up too much. It kills the mood.

"Yeah, but that's kinda the whole point. George doesn't belong to her." He said truthfully, "Ranboo told me about what occurred yesterday and god I cannot deal with her any longer."

Sapnap nodded his head in agreement, "I will never forgive her for doing that."

"She had the audacity to lift his chin and told him about how we won't get in the way of her and George." He chuckled at how stupid it sounded, "Even if it was just like two of her fingers, they're fingers that belong to a bitch."

They shared a laugh before Dream looked at the clock, "It's time." He inhaled, setting down his bottle and grabbing his guitar.

"We'll be in the audience right in the back the whole time," He assured, smiling.

"Thank you."

Dream gripped the neck of his guitar,

(😳 jk forgive me)