08

Jimin: I never know you wear lingerie

I bite my bottom lip as he whispered softly near my earlobe.

His deep raspy voice sent chill to spine, I look at him and continue taking off his shirt.

We both staring at each other's half naked body, his fine abs got me mesmerized.

I keep staring at his abs without blinking until I heard Jimin chuckled my cheeks become red, damn he probably sensed that I'm thirst for his body.

Jimin: Touch it

Without hesitating I placed my hand on his chest and started rubbing his harden abs, how is he so fucking fine?

I slowly trail my hand down lower and lower until I reach his belt, I hold it and look up at him while my hand try to unbuckle his belt. He laughs seductively and grabs my hand stopping me.

Jimin: Calm down babe, I'll make sure you get some of this just be patient alright?

I pout and nodded, he smile attractively and hold my chin up, we start kissing. I walk backwards to his bed and gently laying down along with him, he hovering on top of me, our lips were never parted.

As the kiss becomes more rough and intense, Jimin unhook my bra, he took it off and throw it on the floor, he break the kiss and move down to my chest, he grabs my boobs and starts sucking them hungrily.

I arch my back and enjoying the sensation, he's so good, I want him to take me already.

After few minutes he leaves my boobs and sit up, he staring at my body with a mischievous smirk.

Jimin: You know that you're very interesting?
Y/n: I am?

He nods

Jimin: You weren't an innocent girl as I thought you are
Y/n: They said "Don't judge a book by its cover"
Jimin: Damn babe I guess you are right

He smirk naughtily and inserted his hand inside my panties, he entered two fingers and start thrusting in and out roughly, I gasp, wasn't prepared for the pain

Y/n: J- Jimin ahh please be gentle it still sensitive
Jimin: Don't tell me you never get finger before

He stopped and look at me as I shook my head

Jimin: Virgin?

I nodded my head which made him laugh

Jimin: Nah, you just gave me trust issues earlier
Y/n: I mean you don't have to believe, just be gentle

Jimin: Gentle is not on my list babygirl

He muttered while rips off my panties, my mouth was widened open, shocking at his action but that was highkey hot as fuck.

I gulp nervously as he lie down facing my womanhood, my body shivering when he places butterfly kiss on my inner thighs then he trail his kiss to my vagina. I panting heavily and look down at him as he licking and nibbling my wet core