62

Yeri: Y/n wait up

I was walking down the alley, heading to the bus stop when I heard a familiar voice shouted my name. I turn around just to see Yeri run after me, she was about 15 feet behind, running while trying to tie her medium-length hair up, there is an apple stuck in her mouth, this girl. I sighed and stood in the same spot, wait until she catches up then we both walk to the bus stop together.

Yeri: It been a month since you're back and attending college here, I would like to know how you feel, do you miss going to uni in Seoul or do you think here is better?

I don't what to answer, so I just shrugged my shoulders at her and get inside the bus quietly. Yeri follows me like a shadow to the back and sit down right next to me. To be honest I was kind of annoying because she always asked about my life in Seoul which I don't wanna talk about it but I don't wanna become a rude bitch by telling her to shut up, she is tough but also sensitive sometimes.

***

My ethic class just started 2 minutes ago and I already feel bored of it. I don't even know why I'm here, I'm not the same anymore, I can't pay attention to the classes like I used to, there are so many things in my head, the whole time I just rest my cheek on the desk and look at my dry phone with my frowning face. I wish I have that juul with me right now, I wouldn't say that I'm an addicted but I just need it sometimes to release my stress.

Professor: Ms. Y/n! Are you sleeping in my class?

Y/n: Yea- N- No sir!

I snapped and raise my head up from the desk quickly, everyone in the room turned and look at me

Professor: Good, now do you mind answer the question on the board? Please

My eyes widened, I look at the board and started to sweat. How can I know the damn answer, ever since I came here I never pay attention to his lecture, fuck! You're screwed. I bite my lip thinking of guessing the answer but that will be so random ugh!

Professor: What are the two dominant theories in moral philosophy?

Actually I saw the question, he doesn't need to read it again, it's just makes me more pressured

Y/n: Uhh...

The professor sit back down in his chair, he wasn't look at me but he still waiting for the answer, my eyes scanning around the room, everyone just stare at me with their sharp eyes and mocking smile except one guy that sitting in the corner, he write something in his palm then shows it to me which I think could be the answer, I look at him with hesitation then turn to our professor and clearing my throat

Y/n: C- Consequentialism and Kantianism

With glasses on his nose bridge, he look up and narrowed his eyes at me to make sure I was the one answered.

Professor: How does consequentialism determine the moral worth of an action compared to relativism?

God, he gotta be kidding me

???: Consequentialism determined the moral worth of action by its consequences while Relativism determined by its culture

The entire class was silent listening to the same guy that helped me earlier answering the question so ingeniously, he had to help me twice today, I feel embarrassed. I turn back to professor and sighed in relief when he nodded his head and get up from the chair to continues his lecture.

After class I keep staring at the guy as he's minding his own business and pack up his stuff. Once he's done he get up and leave the classroom, I quietly follow him from behind for few seconds then I tap his shoulder which make him turn around and look down at me, he's so freaking tall.