Chapter 3: Atlas's Destruction

This chapter is about to get lit!

Clench your teeth guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Atlas Mecha runs forward and shoots a few missiles. Mechagodzilla dodges each of the missiles.

The Atlas Mech creates a sword and slashes at Mechagodzilla. Mecha Godzilla catches the sword with one hand and punches the Mech with a charged punch.

The punch was strong enough to knock out every single light in the city. The lights come back after a few seconds.

The Mech holds out its hand causing a whip to come out of it. It swings its whip causing it to wrap around Mechagodzilla's arm. Mechagodzilla uses this chance to start swinging them around through buildings.

Winter: *grunt* U-Uhm sir!

Ironwood: *grunt* Yes I *grunt* know! We need to hang on a little longer!

Mechagodzilla eventually gets tired of swinging them around, so he pulls the Mech towards him.

Ironwood: Now!

The Mech's stomach opens up as it glows a bright blue. A blue beam shoots out hitting Mechagodzilla into its chest. The beam was powerful enough to send Mechagodzilla flying through multiple buildings.

Ironwood: IT WORKED! THAT MAD SCIENTIST WAS RIGHT!

Winter: It seems that was not enough.

A red glow is shown as a loud humming sound is heard.

The smoke clears showing Mechagodzilla's mouth glowing red. A red beam is shot towards the Mech. The mech crosses its arms taking the beam head-on. Once the beam stops they uncross their arms only to see a charging Mechagodzilla.

Mechagodzilla grabs the mech by the leg and activates the thruster on his legs. He slowly starts to lift off the ground with the Mech attempting to stop this from happening.

The Mech's right arm turns into a gun. It aims at Mechagodzilla's back only for a Warbat to bite into the arm and emit electricity. The electricity caused the arm to deactivate.

Before the Mech could grab the Warbat, Mechagodzilla's tail starts to spin at extremely fast speeds. The tail is then stabbed between the shoulder part of the Mech's left arm. The spinning was enough to completely tear off the Mech's arm.

The Warbat roars and flys off.

Mechagodzilla soars into the air until they are high enough to the reaches of space. Mecha Godzilla then drops them.

Once it hit the ground, a huge shockwave was emitted causing everyone in the area to perish.

Mechagodzilla lands near the Mech's body. It was barely functional. The people inside we're not doing so good either.

Mechagodzilla grabs the Mech by its shoulders and gets up until they are face to face. Mechagodzilla slowly opens his mouth which is glowing red.

 Mechagodzilla slowly opens his mouth which is glowing red

Ironwood: Hurry! Activate the escape pod!

Winter: Yes sir!

They both press buttons on their seats causing the top of the head to open up. They are placed inside containers and shot out just in time as the beam completely disintegrates the head.

Mechagodzilla notices one of the escape pods by the corner of his eye. He grabs it and crushes it to pieces.

The other escape pod lands on top of a building.

Mecha Godzilla throws the headless robot to the ground and roars for his army to retreat.

All Skullcrawlers and Warbats retreat with their leader, leaving a destroyed Atlas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And we are done! Phew, that took a while!

I hope you liked this fight scene. I think it was pretty fire 🔥🔥🔥!