Update on stuff and random opinions

Sorry I haven't been updating this story or any stories. My inspiration has been lacking ya know?

So, this chapter is here to tell you that I'm not abandoning this story......

I'm just really busy with school and other personal things.

The time between each chapter will be very long. So, don't be surprised. I'll get started as soon as I can. Don't worry.

I also thank you for reading this story despite the amount of errors I have made in this book lmao.

Personal opinion here but I despise harems honestly. It's impossible to love multiple people equally. You will eventually have a favorite and then someone gets jealous of their attention yada yada yada......

Some books really have 10 chapters dedicated to the harem. Like why and how do you keep track of that stuff.

Straight up, I have been trying to get my stories to be more enjoyable and for it to have more humor in them. So uh, please comment on anything you would like in future chapters and stories. Like maybe references to movies or something.

If ur not following me, well just comment about the chapters lol.

Hmmmm.......... I have a question

Cookies or Ice Cream?

I honestly like Ice Cream better. Cookies are good too but Ice Cream hits different bro.

That's all for this little update thingy. I'll try to get the next chapter out as fast as I can.