Chapter 15: Intervention

Somewhere Underground

We get a look at our main antagonist in this story. Her name is Lilith. She has complete control of nature. Truly a force to be reckoned with.

She wants to take over the world but Y/N is stopping her plans. So she decided to get rid of him and Shinji. Shinji was her pawn, but his only use was to fight Y/N. He has no other purpose.

She turns to her followers that are covered in dark robes.

Lilith: We attack Beacon today!

The crowd: Yeah!

They start their march to Beacon with the intent to kill.

Meanwhile at Beacon

Everyone is still watching the fight between the two giants and class has been delayed due to this.

Blake, Weiss, Autumn, and Maria we're thinking of a plan on how to save the rest of their team.

Autumn: What I know so far is that one of them has an obsession with Y/N, another seems to have the power to control Shadows, and I haven't seen the other fight.

Weiss: Hmm..... They seem to have unique powers which would explain why they were picked for this job.

Blake: The guy who could control shadows most be pretty powerful to have aura piercing weapons.

Weiss: First time I heard of something like that.....

Maria: Basically, we save Weiss and Blake's girlfriends, then we beat up the people who kidnapped them?

Autumn nods.

Blake and Weiss: *Blush* G-G-Girlfriends!?

Maria: What's with that reaction?

Autumn: It doesn't matter. What does matter is where they are being held.

Weiss: Oh, I know where they are.

Everyone looks at her in confusion.

Autumn: How?

Weiss: I put a tracker on them.

Blake: Huh!?

Maria squint's her eyes.

Maria: You a stalker?

Weiss: What!? No! I just wanted to keep tabs on my teammates. That's all.

Blake: Riiiiiiiiight

Autumn: Enough! Where are they?

Weiss takes out her scroll and looks at it.

Weiss: They seem to be at some type of Warehouse.

Maria: Let's go!

Maria runs out of the room as everyone else slowly walks out.

At the fight

MechaGodzilla charges at Shin Godzilla and they clash causing a small shockwave. Shin Godzilla wraps its tail around MechaGodzilla's arm and pulls him forward.

MechaGodzilla shoots out missiles at Shin Godzilla's causing him to let go. The giant robot grabs Shin Godzilla by the throat and slams his head into the ground. MechaGodzilla repeats this as Weiss, Blake, Autumn, and Maria move towards them.

Blake: Uhmmm Weiss?

Weiss: Hm?

Blake: Are you sure this is the right way?

Weiss: Yeah, why do you ask?

Blake: I don't know, maybe it's because we are heading TOWARDS THE FIGHT!

Maria: Woah!

Autumn: Never saw it in action.

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

Gunshots are heard near them and they turn around to see Ironwood missing an arm aiming a gun at them.

Ironwood: Don't. Move.

Weiss: Ironwood? Where's my sister!?

Ironwood ignores her and looks at Maria and Autumn.

Ironwood: Oh? The failed experiment and the trash Aunt. *chuckle* Who would have known. Killing two birds with one stone.

Maria: Ironwood.......!

Maria runs forward only for Ironwood to shoot her in her stomach. Maria falls over in pain.

Maria: I-It hurts!

Ironwood: These bullets are made to kill immortal beings. I was saving these for Salem, but you have been a pain in the ass. I am surprised people care about your ugly face.

Maria: I-I-Ironwood-

The general stepped on her face, shutting her up.

Ironwood: Shut up. Now then, Autumn, we have unfinished business.

Autumn clenched her teeth in anger.

Autumn: Bastard...

Ironwood: Now watch as I end this waste of space.

Autumn runs forward only for ironwood to shoot her in her legs. She falls face first into the dirt.

Ironwood: Predictable, now then.....

Blake runs forward and slashes at his arm. Ironwood takes a step back only for Maria to grab his face and slam it into the ground.

Ironwood starts to shoot wildly only for Maria to kick the gun out of his hand.

Maria: *mockingly* Predictable

Ironwood: You bi-

Trees nearby start moving and Shin Godzilla's minions start moving towards them.

Maria: What the hell are those?

Autumn: Must be the creature's minions.

They suddenly hear Ironwood screaming in pain and they all turn around to look at him squirming on the ground in pain.

Ironwood: AHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE HELP ME!

Everyone takes a few steps back as his stomach slowly starts to get torn open like something is coming out of it.

Blake: WHAT IS HAPPENING ANYMORE!?

______________________________________

And we're done! Nice little chapter aye?