Short #2: School

Today is Y/N's first day at school. He has become so bored at his base to the point he would want to experience school.

Y/N is currently walking down a sidewalk towards his school.

(Insert school name cause I'm to lazy to name it.)

During his walk, he sees people who go to his school talking to each other. The reason he knows this is because they are wearing the same uniform he is wearing. Well, the boys are.

Eventually, he sees the large middle school

(I know his age would put him in elementary but this is my story so........)

At the front of the school, students are in a long line waiting to receive their schedule for their classes. Y/N also gets into this line. Y/N blankly looks at his surroundings.

Despite the chitter-chatter from the students and the extreme heat from the sun, Y/N enjoys the atmosphere.

???: Hey!

Y/N looks ahead to see an old woman looking at him with annoyance.

Old woman: Write down your name and parent/guardian......

Y/N creates a metal pen and writes down his name. For parent guardian, he just puts down Autumn Rose. The woman looks at him in confusion about how he made a metal pen appear in his hand but she quickly gets over it.

She holds out her hand and a piece of paper appears in her hand.

Old Woman: This is your schedule...

Y/N takes it and walks into the building. Walking in made a cold gust of air hit his face. It was pretty refreshing.

(You know the time you walk into a building and the AC hits you with that cold air. It's one of the best feelings in the world.)

Y/N looks down at his schedule to familiarize himself with the contents. Suddenly, someone bumps shoulders with Y/N which causes him to fall forward.

???: *Mockingly* Oops! Sorry about that! Hahaha

Y/N blankly looks at him walking away. He stands up and dusts off of his shirt and pants.

(Damn, this feels like a good story despite being a short)

After a few minutes of asking around and dodging other students, he makes it to his first class.

Y/N looks at the door to see the name, Ms. Cheese. Y/N feels a smirk as he walks in.

The classroom is pretty empty with just a few students inside dreading the time the class starts. Y/N sits down near the window and yawns.

Eventually class starts.

______________________________________

This definitely has good story potential. Tell me what you think.

Also, here is some rankings this story has.