Chapter 14: Battle seen around the world: Part 2

I'M SO SORRY FOR BARELY UPDATING ON THIS STORY!

Should I make another reincarnation story? It's been a while.....

We are also getting closer to the ending of this story! Clap it up!

We got like 100+ chapters ahead?

Jokes aside, if I ever end this story early without putting the allies in, we are gonna need a sequel. I don't want this story to have too many chapters ya know?

Should I put another anime into this book? Maybe something like DXD or something?

I have forgotten half the plot in this story lol.
__________________\__________________

Now that I think about it, there were three people who had front row seats to this fight. Let's check on them shall we?

 Let's check on them shall we?

Damn.

WARNING!!! TRASH FIGHT SCENE UP AHEAD! BRACE YOURSELF! DONT FORGET ABOUT THE BAD GRAMMER! (Please correct any mistakes.)

Y/N slashes at Shinji's head but he misses by an inch. Shinji counter attacks with a punch into Y/N's gut. The punch was able to launch Y/N into another forest. You would think that's impossible, but this is basically an anime.

Y/N stands up only to see a image on a stone that looks familiar.

Y/N senses something and sidesteps a purple laser that completely destroyed the piece of stone

Y/N runs forward and stabs Shinji through his stomach. He then jumps backward leaving his sword inside Shinji's stomach. Shinji grabs the silver sword and takes it out of his stomach. The hole in his body that it created slowly closed up as Shinji snapped the sword in half.

Shinji: Just to let you know, I can't feel any of this! (You're a legend if you get the reference)

Shinji bursts forward and throws a punch at Y/N's face. Y/N catches said punch and headbutts him backward. Y/N kicks him back while at the same vtime, creating a silver shotgun in one hand.

Y/N aimed at Shinji and shot him in his arm. The shot was enough to completely destroy his arm. The shotgun turned into an ice thrower and completely froze Shinji. Y/N then punched him into pieces.

Y/N looks at the multiple pieces of Shinji hitting the ground.

Suddenly, the pieces start glowing purple and they start coming together until Shinji is formed.

Shinji: Sheesh, you Subzero or something?

Y/N: No.

Shinji looks at the sky and smirks.

Shinji: Time to show you why I'm the strongest here.

His skin slowly starts growing scales around his body. His mouth slowly starts to grow a crazy amount of teeth and a tail comes out. While this is happening, he is growing in size.

Y/N, already knowing what's about to go down, calls Mechagodzilla to his location. However, something seems to be keeping it from coming to him.

Looking through the Mechagodzilla's eyes showed tentacles holding it completely down. Mechagodzilla seems to be struggling to get out its restrictions considering Y/N is not currently operating it.

Y/N looks up at Shinji only to see something that will scare the daylights out of anyone who sees it.

(Me don't Own this)

The creature roars into the air which causes small airwaves around him.

Shin Godzilla: Now die!

Y/N quickly dodges its attempts to squash him with its large legs. Y/N forms a gun and starts shooting red lasers at Shin Godzilla. The gun caused giant pieces of flesh to fall off of it. Shin Godzilla could only let out roars of pain.

One of the pieces of flesh started steaming and it formed into a humanoid creature. It had many similarities with Shin Godzilla.

Its body had the same plates on its back and has an extremely spiky tail.

(If you saw the ending of Shin Godzilla, you would know what I'm talking about. Can't add a picture cause I got no space on my phone.)

The creature quickly dashed at Y/N and started slashing at Y/N. Its speed could be matched with Ruby Rose herself, however, Y/N blocked or dodged each attack.

Eventually, the creature screamed and it split in half. The two half's become two. Y/N slices them both in half, only for those pieces to become complete copies.

(You get where I'm going with this.)

It is currently trying to get out of the tentacle's grasp. Its tail starts to spin and it slashes 6 tentacles off. The screech sounded like the ship it threw earlier.

Mecha Godzilla took this opportunity to get to Y/N. It quickly activated bits thrusters causing the ground to rumble from above.

Everyone on the surface quickly tried to gain their balance. Y/N used this chance to bring out a flamethrower and burn the creatures. All they could do is scream as they are burned cell by cell.

Shin Godzilla notices this and quickly shoots a purple laser from his tail. Y/N summons a shield and blocks the laser. Shin Godzilla lifts its leg to stomp onto Y/N only for a giant red beam to shoot straight through Shin Godzilla.

Shin Godzilla stumbles forward as Y/N quickly turns to see Mecha Godzilla walking forward menacingly. Y/N jumps into Mecha Godzilla's mouth as it lifts up Shin Godzilla and slams him onto its knee.

Shin Godzilla roars as its back starts to glow purple. MechaGodzilla quickly flies back as the lasers shoot out into the air.

Shin Godzilla turns around and roars. Mecha Godzilla roars back. They both charge forward which makes Mecha Godzilla surprised that Shin Godzilla has such speed with such a thick body.

When they clashed, humans decided to try and interfere with the fight.

$$$&&&&&$&@@""&$$$$$

Ignore the random symbols because this chapter has been completed! These parts are among me look lazy.

If you got any questions, please ask.