Endings?

"Violet, I need you to come with me," Zane said as everyone else quickly led everyone below deck. Violet followed him to the bridge and looked at all the controls. After walking around for a bit she returned to the steering wheel to find all the other ninja there.

"We're not going to make it," Kia said, looking into the distance.

"Oh, yes we are," Nya exclaimed, pushing a button and holding tight to the steering wheel. Violet only had a moment to react before the ship shot forward with great speed. She put her hands behind her to grab onto something but instead creating a transparent barrier which she leaned on. Jay landed beside her and Zane also got caught by the barrier. They looked at her with surprise, to which she responded with wide eyes, as surprised as they were.

They slowed down as something fell onto the deck of the ship. Violet's barrier disappeared as she stood to follow Nya, and Jay, who was still leaning on it, fell over. He quickly recovered and followed Cole, who was shaking with laughter.

A giant person-like mech was laying on the deck and Zane ran to see if the driver was okay. Everyone else ran to the green ninja, who was laying on the deck a little ways from the mech's foot. Violet didn't know what to do until she saw one last figure laying on the ground. She decided to ask him if he was okay because everyone else seemed to be ignoring him

"Are you Oka," Violet started. She stopped speaking as the man stood up and Violet got a better look at him. He was tall and his skin was black. It was a strange sight to see because this man had four arms, two growing right under his first two. His eyes were red and he wore black armor. Violet backed up but thinking that would be rude, stopped and looked at her feet, not resisting the urge to look up at the black man again. His expression was unreadable as he examined Violet.

Looking at everyone else, her eyes met Zanes, calling for help silently. Violet saw that another person was standing by Zane who had the same robotic features but instead being a girl. Again, thousands of questions rolled through her head but she blocked them out as Zane started to speak.

"Violet, this is Pixel, Garmadon, and Lloyd. Everyone, this is Violet." Zane introduced, pointing to everyone as he said their name. "We will explain everything else later, but right now we need to make a plan. What happened?" Lloyd didn't look too thrilled at that plan, but he went with it anyway.

"We destroyed the realm crystal, but it didn't do anything," Lloyd explained.

"I thought you said that would work!" Kai cut Lloyd off, directing his comment to Garmadon.

"I thought it would work," Garmadon replied in a low voice. "But that doesn't matter now, we have this." He showed everyone a chest plate of golden armor. "They fear it."

"Oh, come on," Lloyd said suddenly, turning to Violet. "What are you doing here, I gotta know."

"I," Violet started, but Garmadon cut her off.

"Does it matter?" He said loudly. "We got to make sure we survive before we,"
"There's more to life than surviving." Lloyd shot back. "When will you ever learn? Aren't you even a little curious?" He shook his head and turned away, and everyone followed him except Violet, who stood in front of Garmadon awkwardly.

"You should know," Garmadon pressed. "You should tell them." He watched Violet with a frown on his face. Violet shook her head and looked into his eyes. She tried not to look away from the deep red in his eyes. She thought she could see flames dancing inside of them.

"Why do you think I asked you if you were okay?" Violet asked. "I care about other people just like I care for myself. I may not remember who you are or what you have done but I know that you should care for others." She looked down at her feet. He grunted and walked away, leaving Violet to stand alone.