Chapter 14.5

[This chapter is small but cute >:3  TW: HELLA SOFT, Have fun loves! Listen to the song the whole way through

[This chapter is small but cute >:3  TW: HELLA SOFT, Have fun loves! Listen to the song the whole way through.]

Your head rested on top of Zhongli's shoulder as you continued to straddle him. Your hands gently weaving in and out of his hair as he made shapes on your back. "I'm so glad I get you to hold you." You say quietly, pecking his shoulder as he hummed in response.

"I'll love you till forever falls apart.." You mumbled hugging him tighter, you couldn't help but think that one day you would leave the world and leave him behind.

He pulled back and gently caressed your cheek. Connecting your foreheads together, your breaths intermingled and spun. The sun brightened up lighting up the room more as the sky began to wake up.

"You know I love you right? Forever and always." You say quietly leaning into his touch that was so gentle.

He smiled slightly before letting out a sigh. "And you know that no matter what, I am always with you." He said opening his delicate eyes to meet yours.

His amber ones had calmed down so much they looked so gentle, back to the man you knew best. You smiled and rubbed your nose against his softly, causing him to scrunch his and look at you questionably.

You laughed and connected your lips to his, which he accepted without a doubt. His hand remained on your cheek as the other traveled down your back and rested on your lower back. Your hands were loosely wrapped around his neck as the two of you soaked in the warmth the sun gave.

You adjusted yourself slightly as your tongues danced, he broke the kiss mainly to see your flustered face. He loved seeing that face. You always tried to hide it but that morning you didn't. Instead, you looked at him as if he was the whole world.

"I swear I'll be yours forever." He says quietly, your eyes continued looking into his eyes that calmed you.

"God, you are so beautiful." He mumbled quietly before kissing you once more. You smiled into the kiss. The sky a golden yellow which showed through the curtains. 

The two of you to never be separated.

{Told you it was soft ;3 }