Chapter 3

Russian classes are held twice a week on Monday nights.

Unexpectedly, there were many people who chose Russian this year. It was completely beyond the department's expectations that they had to move to a larger classroom. They could catch up with the number of students who signed up in French and even surpassed those in Japan and Germany.

Before the first class started, the former dean of the Russian Department came into the classroom specifically to encourage everyone to study hard, and so on.

As he watched the crowd of students seeking knowledge, he said through tears: "Students, back then, when our Foreign Language School was called the Department of Foreign Languages, there was only one specialization: Russian. At that time, there was a wave of Russian waves across the country. If you don't understand Russian, going out was tantamount to illiteracy. Later, with the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia's strength gradually diminished. Some people even predicted that our Russian language department would come to an end Today, when I see you, I know that the second spring of the Russian language is returning! "

"* Lao Fu is very excited," I said, "I am so touched that I will cry."

"Yes. If this old man knew the truth, he would cry even more." Bai Lin said.

The Russian teacher was Chen Ting, who studied in Moscow before returning to China and had only just started teaching last year. The Foreign Language department had few children, fewer male teachers, and far fewer young male teachers. Therefore, as long as there was a slightly younger and single teacher, he became a rare species. If he turned out to be attractive, he would be a popular idol among the students. And Chen Ting, was one of them. He was tall and wore a pair of glasses gracefully, which was said to have a kind of refined feeling. However, this person was at best just this. When I saw him in the first Russian class, I was completely disappointed.

"This can also be called handsome, ah." I felt cheated. I regretted not personally identifying him beforehand.

Bai Lin said with bright eyes: "If this is not handsome, then show me who is handsome."

I opened my leather bag, took the photo inside and said, "This man is the most handsome in the world."

Bai Lin happily took it. The photo was of a single person. A white-skinned, middle-aged man, standing off to the side, with a plump beer belly and a cheerful Kind Buddha gaze.

"You don't want to use your father's heroic demeanor to ridicule us, do you ?!" Bai Lin said angrily. "I don't know if the image of your father in your eyes is too big or if you have problems with your three views of aesthetics."

"You're the one with three-view problems!" I always thought that a man who looked like my dad was handsome.

Chen Ting said on the podium, "I am someone who will not go through the attendance roll. I always thought it was regrettable to use this solely to maintain the number of people who attend my classes."

There were boys who were secretly cheering.

"Sometimes you may think my class is boring. You don't need to ask me for permission if something happens suddenly, but" Chen Ting smiled, "You have to be 100% serious when you come."