Left-Handed VS Right-Handed

As soon as we entered freshman year of college, our counselor warned us that learning foreign languages ​​can be more depressing compared to other liberal arts subjects. Although freshmen and sophomores do not have classes first thing in the morning, we must be in the classroom by 7:30 to study.

As long as the sky is still bright, foreign language students can be seen walking down the campus boulevard with soy milk in their hands, wearing headphones and listening to the radio.

On the way from the dormitory to the classrooms, there is an osmanthus forest. It was fall when we entered as freshmen, we used to walk through the scented forest early in the morning, with the vision of a new college life with a bright future. It was really nice.

I was once an energetic young woman, but as time goes on you become an old donut that gradually becomes loose.

Sometimes, I feel like the four of us are lazy that we once shared the same endeavor.

If there are no morning classes on weekends or Monday and Tuesday and no one in the dorm wants to go out, but we are very hungry, we will randomly pick someone to come buy breakfast in the cafeteria. What if you don't want to go out until noon? Guess who will lose again ... We are the closest to the Third Cafeteria, so we usually do activities here. Near the entrance of the cafeteria where soy milk was sold, a large bucket was stacked, a person entered and asked for milk to be served. The other person serving the milk was very strange: if he brought his own cup, no matter how big the capacity you bring, he would give you two-thirds of the cup, unmovable.

So, we used a 1.5-liter cup and divided it into portions of four, each one would have the portion of it without having to go out all together.

As the weather gets colder and colder, everyone prefers to stay curled up in their beds sleeping, reading novels, watching television, playing online games, reciting vocabulary, and even keeping betting on who will go for lunch. why not? Keep guessing.

Under normal circumstances, Bailin is the most unfortunate.

And today she loses her again.

Bai Lin grabbed me and said plaintively, "Xiaotong, come with me

Bai Lin grabbed me and said plaintively, "Xiaotong, come with me."

I saw her holding four lunch boxes by herself, which was pretty embarrassing, so I took her along.

We each take two lunch boxes and reserve places for lunch in the dining room.

Fortunately, it was not twelve o'clock and the line for lunch was not very long. When it was my turn, I saw the cafeteria chef lean over, grab a large spoonful of rice, and shake my hand holding the spoon. I looked at him in discontent. So I shook myself off and when there was almost no more rice, I showed him the other lunch box.

I swiped the card and handed him a lunch box. The chef repeated the old tricks, and this time he didn't give me as much as before.

I looked at my left hand, then my right hand, and said with a tearful face, "Chef, see I've gotten so skinny that I can only have one meal like that. How can you bear it?"