Chapter 2

I held those pages of fanned paper in my hand, and he held me. It wasn't like a lover holding hands with her fingers, but covering me from the outside, and then resting on his lap.

The temporary paper fan squeezed in my hand was crumpled so that no prototype was visible.

I know, he thought I didn't listen to what he told me, so he didn't let me move at all.

"If you think I'm annoying, can't I stop fanning?" I said.

He turned a deaf ear to it and didn't let go.

The sky began to darken.

The car TV has a new movie.

The fields in the distant mountains have been blurred by the night that gradually falls, and one or two houses with lights on can be seen occasionally on the top of the hill. The lights on the road in the front side gathered together to form a long dragon of lights intertwined with orange and red.

His palm is moist and hot.

I thought, maybe he is not hot, maybe he is not annoying me, but just thinks that I am tired. Just like when my dad asked me: If you fan me so hard, won't your hands be sour?

So, I stopped moving, no longer explained to him, no longer struggling, and willingly followed him.

At this time, the bus changed from being completely stationary to moving slowly.

After the engine restarted, the lights in the compartment suddenly turned on.

Next to Mu Chenghe is the aisle, and on the other side of the aisle are two male passengers who have fallen asleep. The passengers pass by the car window. The car window at the moment was like a mirror, and I suddenly saw Mu Chenghe's profile and me from inside.

The man in the mirror frowned tightly, holding the girl's hand stubbornly. And the girl's seemingly calm surface was actually embarrassed, timid, and ─ ─ shy.

For a while I saw this true self, and I was at a loss for what to do.

I didn't dare to look directly, and immediately closed my gaze back, but the glass looking at me was still a mirror, and it was close at hand, reflecting more clearly than before. I bit my lip, and plucked up the courage to stare at the glass again.

His gaze crossed him and fell on Mu Chenghe's body, then he used the remaining hand to turn over the phone and wrote a text message to Liu Qi:

Let's break up.

After entering the number, I looked at these words silently for a long time, hovering and hovering on the confirmation button with my thumb, finally sighed quietly, and stored it in the outbox instead.

The bus finally returned to normal speed, the temperature dropped, and the driver turned off all the lights in the car.

We were plunged into darkness suddenly, and the only light source was the front TV screen. The light in the compartment changes with the change of the movie screen.

I suddenly felt that maybe it was such a place without light that could conceal my selfish heart. Thinking of this, I couldn’t help putting my body completely on the back of the chair, feeling a little discouraged. At the same time, my hands were also Moved.