Chapter 2

"Where do you live?"

"East Second Ring Road".

"Is far away". I do not think .

"When you asked me to pick them up, why didn't you think that maybe I lived far away?" He seemed helpless.

"But we will have intensive reading tomorrow morning." I complained.

     "I'll send you back, okay?" He asked patiently.

"It's okay!"

Now I have no worries.

In early winter, the wind was very cold at night. The interior of the car warmed up from the heater, and he opened the skylight a little, vaguely feeling cool air coming in, so refreshing.

On the way, she drove very cautiously. I don't know if she secretly regretted it, regretting having been unlucky enough to have me as a student.

During this period, some traffic lights stopped and turned into flashing yellow lights.

As we entered the third ring road junction, there was another red light, and Mu Chenghe stopped and waited in good spirits. He was holding the steering wheel with the palm of her right hand, his left elbow resting on the edge of the window to support her chin, and she looked at the cars that passed in front of him.

While his attention was elsewhere, I secretly looked at his face.

I didn't pay much attention to him at the moment, and now I realized that he was wearing a pair of thin black glasses.
He surprised me that he was nearsighted, he probably didn't have time to put on his contact lenses when he got my call.

The moons completely cover his eyes, so they do not look large, but very deep. My mother used to say that big eyes are charming and small ones seduce, who will be the person who will be seduced.
His eyes are light brown and the bridge of his nose is very pretty.

If you want to find an interesting place in her five senses, there is her mouth. The corners of her mouth seem to be slightly curved and when she squeezes them slightly, she makes people feel that she is smiling, even if there is no expression.

 The corners of her mouth seem to be slightly curved and when she squeezes them slightly, she makes people feel that she is smiling, even if there is no expression

According to the standards of Xiaobai's friends, Mu Chenghe should be considered an attractive person. However, from the bottom of my heart, I still think that my dad is more handsome.

Traffic lights change color.

The car began to move forward again, he stopped looking ahead and his eyes and mine met through the mirror for an instant. He was magnanimous, but I had been secretly comparing him to my father's appearance, so I lowered my face in embarrassment.

"What do you think?" He said.

"It turns out that in the middle of the night, some traffic lights turn to flashing yellow lights. It's really interesting." I agreed with him and said, "I know all about Old City A, and I never noticed."