Chapter 4

In the morning, Mu Chenghe kept his promise and personally took Bai Lin and me back to school.

As soon as I got out of the car and closed the door, I turned my head to see Bai Lin nod and bow in thanks. Mu Chenghe had a smile on his face that made people unable to think that he had not closed his eyes all night, the dark circles of light cyan color under the sockets were the only place that he could reveal the secret.

 Mu Chenghe had a smile on his face that made people unable to think that he had not closed his eyes all night, the dark circles of light cyan color under the sockets were the only place that he could reveal the secret

Bai Lin looked at Mu Chenghe's car and sighed: "It is so attractive. The classic CR-V takes it to the next level."

"What CR-V?"

"It is the off-road vehicle that he drives, the Honda CR-V, discreet, practical and classic.

It is like those cars that my dad likes, the sole purpose of driving is to show that he is a new rich man who has just arrived."

Bai Lin's father is really charming.

On the day that freshmen were to sign up, Bai Lin's father drove a Hummer to see her off, before that he had never seen one of her. I saw from a distance an armored off-road vehicle, parked outside the girls' yard, so that everyone in and out had to walk sideways. like a crab. It also attracted the attention of many people. So, Bai Lin made headlines at the Foreign Language School and became the favorite daughter of all the students in the department.

But this was not what depressed Bai Lin.
She later complained, "The Hummer doesn't really belong to me, I admit it. She rented it from the car dealership before she came."

"Really? Impossible," the three of us exclaimed in unison.

“My dad says that the people of the city like to discriminate against the peasants. If we peasants drive a Hummer to study, they won't dare harass me. Then he ran to rent a car. Do you think I have not been
wronged? "

After hearing this, Song Qiqi and Zhao Xiaotang and I looked at each other and were silent at the same time.

That was wrong, we were fooled, as if we were able to intimidate the weak.

We end up being bullied.

In fact, Bai Lin is not rich and she is definitely not a country girl. Her hometown is a county near City B and her dad is a well-known local businessman in the township.

Apart from pocket money which is many times more than ours every month, there is nothing special about Bai Lin.

But the more mysterious she is, the more she makes other people think of her.