Chapter 6

At night when I got up to go to the bathroom. I looked out onto the balcony and saw snowflakes floating in the air, covering the treetops with a thin white coating.

Seeing them only caused me more agitation, in my heart a little bird fluttered. I went back to bed trying to remember all the events of the last month, as if it were a movie that kept me awake.

I pulled the phone out from under my pillow and checked the time.

So I started writing a short message. Starting with "Mu Laoshi". I was left blank, I didn't know what to say to him.

After thinking about it, I decided to change "Mu Laoshi" and replace it with "you".

What do I write besides "you"?

I deleted it again.

"Thanks for asking me to dinner."

After writing these five words, I read them again.

In the end, I replaced "you" with "Mr", after confirming that the whole sentence was neither ambiguous nor abrupt, I sent it in. Not caring that it was already one in the morning.

Surprisingly, after just a minute or two he answered me.

With three words: "You're welcome."

Turns out he wasn't sleeping either.

I wrote again: "I still want you to buy me vodka."

This time he responded faster than before: "No problem."

I really want to continue this topic, but I'm afraid he may be busy or about to rest, or ... or should just stop.

So, I turned off my phone, closed my eyes, and tried to sleep.

I was looking forward to the arrival of Russian class on Monday night.

But before going to the classroom, I delicately folded the scarf and placed it in a paper bag.

He got in on time, wearing a dark gray scarf around his neck.

This lesson is about a text. Before translating, Mu Chenghe reread the example.

As he read, he picked up a book and left the stage slowly.

When he reads in Russian, his voice is a little lower than usual and is very soft, not the circumflex kind of recitation

When he reads in Russian, his voice is a little lower than usual and is very soft, not the circumflex kind of recitation. The little vibrato and twisting sounds of his tongue are very soft and fiery. No wonder he asked me so much before.

I heard people say that Russian and German are very similar, but that they are not as smooth and sweet as French.

However, in my opinion, these two languages ​​are very suitable for men to speak. When the throaty sound is rubbed, it makes people feel a kind of smooth and steady feeling.