Chapter 5

However, with regard to Mu Chenghe, Senior Brother Li only knew something to no avail. It was nothing more than his academic news. I heard that Mu Chenghe was very busy recently, and he had to go to the southwest town to do a wind tunnel test.

"Wind tunnel?" I wondered.

"Yes." Senior Brother Li said mysteriously: "I also heard a senior who followed Mu Chenghe unintentionally telling him that his boss probably went to the Southwest for an experiment. What kind of experiment can someone like him go to the Southwest for an experiment? It must be the wind tunnel, where we have the largest aviation wind tunnel test center in Asia."

"Wind tunnel?" I continued to wonder, "What is a wind tunnel?"

"A very important link in the research of aircraft, the wind tunnel test can simulate various data about the effect of airflow on the object."

"Our school is so strong, what kind of place can the teacher go to?" I was puzzled.

"How a school is developed must be a military project." Senior Brother Li corrected me with a tone of worship.

military……

I started to feel a little dizzy.

Is it possible to build a stealth fighter? Or domestically produced large aircraft?

As Senior Brother Li said, in the next period of time, there really was no news of Mu Chenghe, and MSN's profile picture was always gray.

Later, I accidentally opened the Yahoo mailbox and found out that he had corrected my cover letter that night and sent it back to me.

The temperature gradually rises.

I took advantage of the weekend, took some thin clothes from home to school, and passed a cafe on the way from the community to the station. When I pass by the shop window, I like to see the looming silhouette of myself on the glass, so I naturally look inside.

That coffee shop is very big, according to Bai Lin, it is an American chain brand. Sometimes, you will see young men and women who are stylishly dressed chatting or playing with laptops. The only time I opened the door was not to drink coffee, but to accompany Bai Lin to borrow the toilet.

Then, at this moment, I saw Song Qiqi at the round table leaning against the glass wall.

There was a man sitting across from her.

There are two large white mugs on the table.

Two people are chatting.

It only takes me a glance to tell that Song Qiqi has fallen in love, because when she speaks, the corners of her mouth are raised and her eyes are shining with joy. The diligent, studious, silent and humble Song Qiqi is a little different in normal times.

The light inside is not strong, and the glass is a little reflective, so you don't care about the man's appearance. However, apart from Mu Chenghe, I have no interest in the looks of any man.

I think the last time Zhao Xiaotang talked about a man sending Song Qiqi home, it must be this man.

I hid outside like a joke and called Song Qiqi.

"Where are you?" I asked knowingly.

"I..." Song Qiqi picked up my phone, glanced at the opposite man, and said unnaturally, "I'm making up lessons with someone."

"Bah baah baah. Kiki, just lie to me. You are at Starbucks now, with a man in a fine corded suit."

"Where are you?" She stood up awkwardly and looked around with her phone.

I walked outside the glass, silly at her.

She saw me, her eyes widened, then she said a few words to the man, and ran out with her handbag.

The man's gaze also turned to my side, and he nodded politely at me. At this time, I didn't know what to do, so I had to follow Bai Lin's usual dogleg style and raised my right hand to his face and shook it.

I don't have much judgment about the age of the opposite sex. I can only tell that he is older than us, about the same age as Mu Chenghe, not more than 30 years old.

Song Qiqi came out and grabbed me, "Why are you here?"

"My house lives nearby, haven't you been there."

"Let's go. Take the car," she said.

"Huh?" I was surprised, "Are you gone?"

"Go back to school with you."

"No, you go on, I'm not here to disrupt the situation."

"It's not what you think." Song Qiqi explained hurriedly.

"How do you know what I want to be?" I asked back.

"I..." She blushed at the end of her words, and her personality was different from that of Bai Lin and me. She didn't like to be sloppy at all.

On the way back, we sat on the bus and Song Qiqi remained silent.

I finally couldn't help asking, "Who is he?"

"I'm a fellow."

"Just fellow?"

Song Qiqi nodded.

"You have at least a dozen fellows in our department. I have never seen you so passionate. You still drink Starbucks. Last time Zhao Xiaotang said he was the man who sent you back to school, right?" I said.

She nodded again.

"Then why did Zhao Xiaotang mentioned him to us last time, so you were angry?" Zhao Xiaotang is different from us. For this reason, he and Song Qiqi had a cold fight for a long time, and it was not until this semester that the freezing began.

Song Qiqi stopped talking again and turned to look out the window.

Sunday afternoon is more than five o'clock, it is the peak period of traffic.

There were people going up and down on the bus. We were sitting in the corner of the last row of the car. Song Qiqi was by the window. I was beside me. Next to me was a middle-aged aunt holding a bag of supermarket purchases on her knees. When I got daily necessities, I looked back on my shopping experience in dialect with my front companion loudly.

After a long time, when I thought Song Qiqi would continue to be silent about the man, she suddenly spoke.

"His name is Xiao Zheng, not only my fellow but also my teacher in high school." Song Qiqi said as she turned her head.