Chapter 5

Bai Lin and a several other seniors also followed suit. I looked up, saw Mu Chenghe, and hurried back two steps.

He asked, "What's so happy?"

I don't know if this sentence is asking me or someone else, because he should know more than half of the people here, so I didn't answer him hastily.

Song Qiqi hurriedly wiped out the tissue and stuffed it to me. I took the thick paper, raised my hand, and stopped in the air, but didn't dare to start.

Looking at it this way, he found that his shirt was not pure white, but a touch of blue. But if you look closely, it's not pure blue, but dense, blue, vertical stripes.

The ice cream has melted, and penetrates the skin through the thin cloth.

I can't help thinking, that sweet and greasy feeling must be quite uncomfortable.

Senior Brother Li scratched the back of his head embarrassedly, and explained, "I am about to report to the graduate school. Please eat everyone."

Mu Chenghe nodded, took the tissue from my hand, and randomly wiped the stains in front of him twice.

I don't know when he walked behind us, whether he saw Liu Qi's closeness to me, and whether he heard Bai Lin's ridicule about me and Liu Qi.

But even if he saw it. What's the matter?

Bai Lin said sadly, "Teacher Mu, let Xue Tong wash it for you, or pay you one."

I didn't dare to look at Mu Chenghe, but vaguely felt his gaze gliding over me, then taking it from Liu Qi, and finally sweeping everyone, squinting those clear eyes, and smiling faintly: "No need, no That’s gold. You guys have fun, I’ll go to the office.”

After speaking, just take a detour and leave.

Looking at his distant back, Zhao Xiaotang said foolishly: "This is your legendary teacher Mu?" This is the first time she has seen Mu Chenghe.

"It's not him, who else can it be?" Bai Lin said.

"Where are people here," the love sage Zhao Xiaotang sighed, "it is obviously the Nine Heavens Profound Girl descending to the earth."

The remaining nine of us were silent together.

Finally, Brother Li found a question: "I remember Teacher Mu didn't say that he was going to the office?"

Another senior replied: "Yes."

Brother Li asked again, "But, the direction he went just now was obviously the library, right?"

Bai Lin said, "Ms. Mu will go back to the library to change clothes first, can't you?"

We were silent again.

The dormitory in the headquarters is not the same as in the West District. It is not a compound for girls, but a girl's building and a boy's building, interspersed with each other irregularly.

The balcony of our dormitory is facing the window of a male building on the opposite side, with a distance of about ten meters in between.