Chapter 3

At the gate of the Girls' Academy, I happened to meet Liu Qi.

He smiled and walked towards him: "What's the matter? Xue Tong, you're unhappy."

I was afraid that he would continue to ask, so I said casually, "My stomach hurts."

He asked, "Did you go to see it?" He looked a little worried.

I said, "No, I can just go back and rest." I sent him a few sentences, then left him and left.

Back to the dormitory, Song Qiqi said, "You can come back. Liu Qi brought you fruit, but there was no one in our dormitory. He waited downstairs. I just came back and saw him before I helped you put things up. After she finished speaking, she pointed to my favorite watermelon on the table.

"Uh?"

"You didn't see him just now?"

"I saw..."

In the evening, I met Mu Chenghe on MSN. I thought about it for a long time, but still sent a dialogue.

Po3a: Forgot to ask you during the day, when did you come back?

Mu Chenghe: The day before yesterday.

Po3a: You disappeared suddenly, as if you were taken away by aliens.

Mu Chenghe: Now, the aliens discovered that I was an ordinary human being, so they let me back again.

Po3a: You are not an ordinary human being. They say you have more than two hundred IQs.

Mu Chenghe: Are you sure they said I had an IQ of 250?

Po3a: Hehehehe.

I couldn't help but smile, but after I had laughed, I kept my look, looked at the watermelon intact on the desktop, typed a word to the keyboard, and sent it.

Po3a: Teacher Mu, do you think it is appropriate for us to fall in love at this age?

Finally reached this point.

I just want to know what he thinks in his heart.

This one is not as fast as the previous reply.

Mu Chenghe: Why, kids are going to fall in love too?

I took a breath and wrote: He is a boy in my grade, not in our department.

Then, time stood still.

I saw my mouse cursor flashing on the screen, just like my heartbeat with anxiety.

The dialog box shows that the other party's dialog status is "inputting". After a few seconds, the "inputting" state is gone.

He seemed to pause.

So, my heart also stopped.

That pause may be just a moment for him, but for me, it was a long torment. I even had the urge to break the computer and seize the door.

I comforted myself, maybe it was just a simple pause for Mu Chenghe, maybe he had just written something but found that there was a typo, so I went back and deleted it.