Chapter 6

Mu chenghe *Zu Shiye probably overheard the talk and saw the two of us to the side. Right now, even if she wanted to drag Peng Yu out to disappear on the spot, it was too late.

Peng Yu respectfully approached and bowed, "Hello, * Zu Shiye, I am a student of Xue Laoshi."

When Mu Chenghe heard Peng Yu call him that, he first became thoughtful and then deduced the situation. He pursed his lips, not laughing. But I bet he was very pleased.

Feeling helpless, I was forced to greet him, then explain, "I am working as a tutor and Peng Yu is my English student."

He asked, "Are you doing a part-time job?"

"Yes, only to him. He is in high school and he wanted to come see our university."

He turned the book in his hand aside and said, "It's noon, have you eaten yet?"

Peng Yu immediately confessed, "No."

"Okay, I'll buy you lunch," the Great Ancestor said kindly.

I wondered, could it be that Peng Yu secretly made him feel uncomfortable, so he decided to take him out for lunch to get to know him better?

I have always had an extremely religious belief with food. As long as there is something delicious involved, I don't care if I have to pretend to go meet a netizen or as in this case, have to have lunch with this man in his twenties who has become a Great Ancestor out of nowhere, because for food I can bear it everything.

 As long as there is something delicious involved, I don't care if I have to pretend to go meet a netizen or as in this case, have to have lunch with this man in his twenties who has become a Great Ancestor out of nowhere, because for food I can b...

The three of us went to a famous Chinese restaurant on the doorstep of the University. Anyway, I owe you a meal, so you better take advantage of the occasion.

Holding the chopsticks, I noticed that Mu Chenghe was using his left hand.

Not only me, even Peng Yu also noticed.

Peng Yu asked, "Master, are you left-handed?"

Mu Chenghe smiled, "Personal habits."

"