The Wall of the Heart

"That's a coincidence. It's fate to be met so far from hometown." I couldn't help sighing.

Unexpectedly, Song Qiqi said calmly: "It's not fate. I didn't get here because of him."

"what?"

"In my sophomore year in high school, a young and good-looking new teacher suddenly came. He was very popular among students. He was Xiao Zheng. At that time, he just graduated from the Normal University in the provincial capital and was assigned to our school to teach Chinese. No ambition. After teaching for a year, I passed the exam for civil servants in City A. I also passed the exam for University A for this.

I can't help being surprised. I guessed all the time before, but I didn't expect Song Qiqi to choose A for this reason. For love, she, who is usually shy and introverted, will have such a strong courage.

I said, "Then now you are finally over. Can I tell Bai Lin and Zhao Xiaotang about this matter?" I can't hide the secret. But she wasn't sure she wanted the third one to know.

"It's okay, good sister. Tell me, I don't care." Song Qiqi said.

Later, she didn't speak any more, and I was silent.

Sunny Sunday, April 10

Today, I saw Song Qiqi and Xiao sitting across from each other on the street. You said each other, and they seemed so harmonious and happy. It's really eye-catching.

So, to Mu Chenghe, what is Xue Tong?

When the internship period came in May, everyone went their separate ways.

It was arranged last semester, and I will stay on campus for an internship. After a few days of practice, I found that my internship task was to continue to guard the computer in the Party Office of the Foreign Languages ​​Institute, to give hands to others, and to froze at the printer and copier every day. The only pastime was to hear the teachers who were usually out of reach each other. Gossip.

Teacher A suddenly said to Teacher B, "Guess who I met on the street this weekend?"

Teacher B said, "Who?"

Teacher A: "That's the tall girl in the first grade of your French class, called Wang Ying, isn't it?"

Teacher B: "There is such a person named Wang Ying."

Teacher A: "She actually went shopping on the street with a soldier, and I watched that person was especially like the instructor from their military training."

Teacher Y was stunned for a moment: "Really?" Then the following remarks disappeared.

Teacher A gushed: "I took them to military training with you at the time, and I couldn't be wrong. I didn't expect to make a couple."

Another teacher, C, turned the chair around and shook his head, "Children nowadays, it's all like this. Actually, what kind of love is there, it's only three minutes of heat."

Teacher A also nodded: "I think so."

Teacher C said, "You said this, I think of things in the grade I taught last year." This teacher is a full-time counselor, so he has more experience in student work.

"The new students have been training for a month. Those children started to hate the instructors, but when they left, they cried. They pulled the sleeves of the instructors and couldn't bear to say anything. But their military barracks are very strict, and the instructors are not allowed. Give any classmates contact information. Then the girls begged me and asked for a phone number from a certain instructor. What they said was that the instructor retired at the end of October and they wanted to go to the train station to see him off."

Teacher C continued: "Seeing them crying with snot and tears, I also agreed. A bunch of people also said that if there is a class that day, I will give them the leave. As a result, after coming back, it was over. When the instructor really left for three weeks, these little girls had forgotten them all."

The three teachers all laughed together.

"So it's three minutes of heat." Teacher A concluded, "It's just that under certain circumstances, there is a feeling of worship for certain people. They are young and don't understand, so they blindly take this kind of worship fantasy as a matter of course. love."

I buried my head and silently pretended to write something in the newspaper without speaking.

At this time, it happened that Chen Ting came in to get things.

Teacher A happened to use him as a topic: "It doesn't matter whether the military instructor or the school teacher is the same. Take Xiao Chen as an example, it is also quite dangerous. The person is young and long, and the age gap between teachers and students is not big. It's easy to be regarded as the focus of attention by female students."

Teacher Bing laughed and said, "Teacher Chen, you are careful."

Chen Ting didn't understand the situation at all, and was confused by a smile. He looked around in confusion, and finally his eyes fell on me. I also smiled, although with a guilty conscience.

If you use Peng Yu's words, Chen Ting and I are not in the same country.

During the internship, Bai Lin's father looked for a real estate for her in the west of the city. He said that the house price had risen sharply. He first bought a home for her, and then he had a place to stay so that she could work hard without any worries.

Then, Bai Lin asked us to advise the house together.

The community is not in the downtown area, and the surrounding area has yet to be developed, but the posture is completely high-end residential in the city.

Zhao Xiaotang said with emotion: "It turns out that the most reliable person in this world is not himself, nor his own man, but the rich father."

Bai Lin rolled his eyes to her.

After a while, Bai Lin asked me in an uncertain questioning tone in the car, "Xiaotong, you are a local, what do you think?"

I said, "It's good, really. Although it's a bit expensive, but the surrounding environment is good, it will definitely appreciate.

"You still think it's pretty good. I think it's too far from the city center. Before the overall development, it was really deserted." The wide road is full of houses to be built. There are no people on the way, and there are few people to see. Breath of life. The only commercial stores are 4S stores of famous cars.

So Bai Lin nagged again: "Look, it's not convenient to buy anything."

I pointed to a beautiful 4S shop outside the car window, and said sincerely: "It's not convenient to say anything. Isn't it convenient to buy a Porsche?"

Bai Lin: "..."

Song Qiqi: "..."