Chapter 2

As soon as New Year's Eve passed, time began to fly by, but Liu Qi appeared one after another. Either a real person, or a phone call and text message.

I'm usually pretty daring, but I can't say "NO", so every time Liu Qi shows up, I hide, or make excuses to shirk. Unfortunately, this person's perseverance is not comparable to ordinary people.

I can't tell him directly: We are not suitable, please keep your distance from me. Because other than asking me to eat, going out, and greeting me, he didn't express any cross-border expressions. If I am not careful, it will make me very petty.

Fortunately, I have a good excuse - to be a tutor.

In the three tutors I received, in addition to Peng Yu, there was a third-grade child and a third-year junior. Everyone has three and a half days a week, and the levels of the three people are different. Every time I read books, organize materials, and prepare the content for the next day. So in sum, it's busier than when the school started.

The hardest thing to teach is the third-grade girl, whose nickname is Youyou. I used to go to the kind of children's class like Cambridge English. I learned a little bit, and now I learn a little bit in the elementary school. I have a very bad spirit when attending the class, and I like to be distracted. She is small, and all her motivation for learning can only be supported by her interest, but she herself does not have much interest in English. However, her parents are a good example of hope that her daughter will become a phoenix, wishing her to become a foreign language genius in one go. From time to time, Youyou's mother would suddenly open the door and ask us if we are thirsty or want to eat. In fact, I know that being a mother just wants to see if I have rushed to the children's courses, it is worth 25 yuan an hour, so feel free to find excuses to come in and check it out at any time.

That afternoon, I asked Youyou to copy the letters. She fell asleep on the table as she wrote.

I called her two or three times, and she raised her head and rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Ms. Xue, I'm sorry." She apologized carefully.

"What's wrong? Didn't sleep well?"

"I practiced ballet for a long time in the morning and want to sleep."

"Are you still learning to dance?" I don't know this. I just saw the piano in the living room and thought she was practicing.

She has a good point and immediately reported her winter vacation arrangements to me: "You will have your class in the afternoon on the 13th and 5th, and go to the Children’s Palace on the afternoon of February and June to learn ballet. I practice piano every morning and do homework in the evening. Time will be moved to the morning."

After hearing this, I suddenly wanted to faint, and almost said: Your parents are enough to toss you.

But now I put her in front of her as a teacher, so I can’t talk nonsense, so I touched her head and said an all-purpose educational phrase: "The adults are also for your own good, so you have to cheer."

Only then did I know that it wasn't that she liked to run errands and was difficult to teach, but that the child really had limited energy.

Youyou raised her head and asked, "Ms. Xue, did you grow up like this before?"

"Almost." I laughed.